Best bulking steroid?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Best bulking steroid?

I am trying to get ready for football and have been training for a while but i need something to bring me to the next level. I don’t want to get into steroids but am willing to take them for around 2 months and was just wondering if any steroid can build muscle fast and that duration of time.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
    SkYB
    Quote Originally Posted by lstudley23
    I am trying to get ready for football and have been training for a while but i need something to bring me to the next level. I don’t want to get into steroids but am willing to take them for around 2 months and was just wondering if any steroid can build muscle fast and that duration of time.

Steroids do not determine the bulk or cut. At 19 I suggest you hit the nutrition forum and make sure your nutrition is spot on

ALEX
    Too young. Almost guaranteed to have low test for the rest of your life if you run a cycle that young.

Spend your money on dark_sidecken breast…youll get better results

Times Roman
    weight gains are determined in the kitchen
    Born77
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027
    Steroids do not determine the bulk or cut. At 19 I suggest you hit the nutrition forum and make sure your nutrition is spot on

^^^This!

HICxxx
    If you’re asking this question you’re not ready for AAS. Sorry
    There are a number of steroids that’ll put weight on you. But at your age and experience, it’ll all come off as soon as you get off the steroids. What’s left are the potential negative sides like acne, erectile dysfunction, anorgasmia (inability to orgasm), abnormally low natural testosterone level, possible reduction in natural production of growth hormone , etc. These are just the possible sides, I’m not saying you’re going to get all of them. But why take the chance at your age? Eat and train, you’ll get big and strong.

pumping_iron
    I’m guessing at 19 you don’t have a bulking diet it a diet period l. I didn’t at 19 anyways. If you do however, congrats and keep it up. Steroids are something you should research IMO for a year. Everyone’s body is different so you never know what could happen. You could be the one guy out of the bunch that gets stuck with all the nasty side effects the rest of your life. If you don’t wanna have kids, wanna be bald, wanna not be able to get it in, and have low testosterone for life then inject! No but with all sarcasm aside, I strongly urge you to research your HPTA and neuroendocrine system and what could happen from prematurely using AAS. For a start, look in the stickys at the thread about steroids and the young.

Soar
    Food, end of story.
    Ronin-777
    At 19 ur on natural steroids buddy

pumping_iron
    I agree with Soar, but I was in his shoes at one point. We all wanna get "big"right now. I think it would be beneficial though, to understand why he should not take them. That’s what caused me to wait to start in my mid 20’s. Do your research bud, it’ll change your mind!
    >Good Luck<
    Yes, there are lots of steroids that will put on size but think of it like this- Is a few pounds worth potentially ruining the rest of your life… No joke, that’s a real possibility.

You could end up with low testosterone , lose muscle weight that you already have naturally(lower than before you start steroids), become infertile (no sperm), erectile disfunction, depression and mmuuuuchhhh more.

The answer is clear, you don’t need to take that risk. It’s not worth the lifetime of problems at your age. FYI my brother suffers some of these problems from taking steroids to be bigger for football. He doesn’t play any more…..

MuscleInk
    I like foodbelone, eatmoreanon, and nutritionate for my anabolic gainers.

swarog88
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    I like foodbelone, eatmoreanon, and nutritionate for my anabolic gainers.

Haha good one MI, seriously op EAT

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.