arimidex on cycle

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS arimidex on cycle

Taking .5 2x a week I’m on 200mg (100 2x a week)cyp 2x a week. After each arimidex all my joints hurt for a day or so. Any suggestions. Before cycle e2 was a 13.2. I’m going on 3rd week now

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
    Martens
    You could try .25 eod. Pain to quarter those tabs but may be well worth it.
    Puff
    Quote Originally Posted by MartensView

X2 ^^ get a pill cutter they do work.

phil margera
    Quote Originally Posted by Martens

Thanks. I’ll try it

Interesting read on Estrogen.

"A study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) measured blood estradiol (a dominant estrogen) in 501 men with chronic heart failure. Compared to men in the H10d estrogen quintile, men in the lowest estradiol quintile were 317% more likely to die during a 3-year follow-up, while men in the highest estradiol quintile were 133% more likely to die.24

The men in the H10d quintile—with the fewest deaths—had serum estradiol levels between 21.80 and 30.11 pg/mL. This is virtually the ideal range that Life Extension® has long recommended male members strive for.

The men in the highest quintile who suffered 133% increased death rates had serum estradiol levels of 37.40 pg/mL or above. The lowest estradiol group that suffered a 317% increased death rate had serum estradiol levels under 12.90 pg/mL.

The dramatic increase in mortality in men with unH10d estrogen (i.e., estradiol levels either too high or too low) is nothing short of astounding. It uncovers a gaping hole in conventional cardiology practice that is easily correctable.

This study revealing the lethal dangers of estrogen imH10 was published in conventional medicine’s Bastille of knowledge—the Journal of the American Medical Association. Physicians no longer have a basis to question male Life Extension® members who take aggressive approaches to maintain their serum estradiol levels in optimal ranges."

phil margera
    Ok trying to dial this in. I skipped this dose to try to see how I feel after my shot. Past two days extremely tired. Off to get a pill cutter to do .25 eod I guess. Is a common side if e2 raises you get tired and too low you get pains in joints?
    Puff
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnz4View
    Ok trying to dial this in. I skipped this dose to try to see how I feel after my shot. Past two days extremely tired. Off to get a pill cutter to do .25 eod I guess. Is a common side if e2 raises you get tired and too low you get pains in joints?

Low Estrogen Side Effects:

– Osteoporosis (weakened bones) ; (long-term low levels)
    – Poor sex drive
    – Fatigue
    – Lethargy
    – Skin quality diminishes
    – Depression
    – Poor sense of wellbeing & poor quality of life

High Estrogen Side Effects:

– Gynecomastia
    – Anxiety & panic attacks
    – Depression
    – Erectile dysfunction
    – Water retention
    – High blood pressure
    – Loss of H10/instability/dizziness
    – Respiratory related concerns
    – Irritability
    – Low libido
    – Insomnia
    – Prostate related issues
    – Crying like a little girl and being emotion

Copied from aust

phil margera
    Quote Originally Posted by Puff
    Low Estrogen Side Effects: – Osteoporosis (weakened bones) ; (long-term low levels) – Poor sex drive – Fatigue – Lethargy – Skin quality diminishes – Depression – Poor sense of wellbeing & poor quality of life High Estrogen Side Effects: – Gynecomastia – Anxiety & panic attacks – Depression – Erectile dysfunction – Water retention – High blood pressure – Loss of H10/instability/dizziness – Respiratory related concerns – Irritability – Low libido – Insomnia – Prostate related issues – Crying like a little girl and being emotion Copied from aust

With out bloods I’m guessing. I’m on 3rd weeknow. Seems like low E. Doc thinks I should lay off A.I one more week.

E2 was13 before1st shot. Getting BW in 3 weeks. Does everyone need AI?

Puff
    No not everybody need a AI on trt but i just seen you trt are you on 400mg wk ? Or am i not reading this right johnz.
    phil margera
    No not everybody need a AI on trt but i just seen you trt are you on 400mg wk ? Or am i not reading this right johnz.

200week 100 2x per week

phil margera

Just did an edit was a typo

Puff
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnz4View
    200week 100 2x per week

Ah ok lol but still on the high end of trt. Well go with .25 twice a wk see how you go till you get your blood work done. Remember there is aromasin johnz a little more forgiven than adex.

phil margera
    Ah ok lol but still on the high end of trt. Well go with .25 twice a wk see how you go till you get your blood work done. Remember there is aromasin johnz a little more forgiven than adex.

Thanks bro.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.