Arimidex , how often?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Arimidex , how often?

Never used Arimidex before , just wondering

I inject twice a week

Sunday
    Wednesday

Can I take Arimidex 0.5mg on injection days or should I go maybe mon/wed/fri ? or wouldn’t matter

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Replies
    numbere
    Quote Originally Posted by oplox07View
    Ok I will start with 0.5 EOD pills cut in half nicely ,

my last cycles I never EVER ran a AI and never had problems but this time around I wanna see what happens with an AI

You mean you didn’t experience any physical side effects of elevated e2, or you had a sensitive estradiol assay and the result was in range?

Marcus G
    Quote Originally Posted by numbereView
    OP’s cycle is 600mg/week test, 400mg/week deca and 50mg/day of dbol .

He doesn’t need 2.3mg/week of dex.

Jon take 0.5mg EOD then pull labs at week 6-8 that include a sensitive estradiol assay.

If you experience high/low e2 sides early on then pull a estradiol assay sooner.

If he takes 0.5 eod he’s still taking 2mg per week

numbere
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus GView
    If he takes 0.5 eod he’s still taking 2mg per week

Your algebra is incorrect.

0.5*3.5=1.75

Marcus G
    Your algebra is incorrect.

0.5*3.5=1.75

OK but why *3,5?

numbere
    OK but why *3,5?

There’s 7 days in a week.

Every other day is the same as saying every second day.

Therefore 7/2=3.5

e.x. If you pin 75mg of tren a EOD then your taking 263mg/week of tren.

75*3.5=262.5

Marcus G
    There’s 7 days in a week.

Every other day is the same as saying every second day.

Therefore 7/2=3.5

e.x. If you pin 75mg of tren a EOD then your taking 263mg/week of tren.

75*3.5=262.5

The reason I said 2mg was because if he takes 0.5 eod mon/wed/fri/sun then 0.5*4=2

Kito
    OK but why *3,5?

7(days in a week) divide 2(because your doing it every 2nd day) that equals 3.5 is the number of days in the week 3.5 times 0.5 equals 1.75.

Is this the simplest form?

Marcus G
    Quote Originally Posted by KitoView
    7(days in a week) divide 2(because your doing it every 2nd day) that equals 3.5 is the number of days in the week 3.5 times 0.5 equals 1.75.

Is this the simplest form?

OK so what days would he take it on then

Kito
    Hey numbere are you any good at sceintific notation?
    numbere
    The reason I said 2mg was because if he takes 0.5 eod mon/wed/fri/sun then 0.5*4=2

I understand your point but you should think of a cycle/blast linearly in days (1, 2, 3, 4 etc.) not days of the week.

For instance a typical 12 week long ester cycle is 84 days with a 14 day washout period followed by a 28 day PCT.

It doesn’t matter much if you pin twice a week on Sunday and Wednesday.

However helps significantly with ordering and and dosing ancillaries.

The difference between taking 2.3mg/week of dex and 1.75mg/week is 0.55mg, that’s a significant amount.

numbere
    Quote Originally Posted by KitoView
    Hey numbere are you any good at sceintific notation?

Yeah I’m good with both scientific and engineering notation.

Kito
    OK so what days would he take it on then

So if he pins on monday he will take it. Then wednsday then friday then sunday. Thats four days. But the next week he will take it on tuesday then thursday then saturday thats 3 days etc etc so its avreged at 3.5 times in a 7 day week.
    No need to complicate it. Take it one day then skip the next repeat till pct

Marcus G
    I understand your point but you should think of a cycle/blast linearly in days (1, 2, 3, 4 etc.) not days of the week.

For instance a typical 12 week long ester cycle is 84 days with a 14 day washout period followed by a 28 day PCT.

It doesn’t matter much if you pin twice a week on Sunday and Wednesday.

However helps significantly with ordering and and dosing ancillaries.

The difference between taking 2.3mg/week of dex and 1.75mg/week is 0.55mg, that’s a significant amount.

Alright It’s a different way than I’ve done it in the past. I never said that you were wrong but I definitely appreciate your exploration

Kito
    Alright It’s a different way than I’ve done it in the past. I never said that you were wrong but I definitely appreciate your exploration

His fvcking cluely.

Hey numbere if i have a 10acre farm and i need 0.1M of fertiliser with the density of the fertiliser being 0.9kg per M square how much will i need?

numbere

It’s cool, I could under your intention by your tone.

I don’t think anyone is necessarily right here, as there’s a time and place for everything, just that OP would benefit from more exact dosing because of his circumstances.

For example there’s guys in the TRT forum who have good labs when pinning twice a week and taking dex twice a week on the day after pinning.

There’s a significant amount of aromatization difference between 150-175mg/week of test and 680mg/week of aromatizing compounds plus dbol .

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.