Are you guys afraid of the long term effect of steroid use??

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Are you guys afraid of the long term effect of steroid use??

Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
    miguel700707
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg
    Your one of thos kinds that live in a tree and make cookies dont you?

Lol wut??

qscgugcsq
    When that guy gonna be banned… not the first troll thread he did. Marcus Can’t you do something??

I’m tired of seeing retard like him poluate the forum… I prefer the young willing to take tren , at least these kids are really seeking for information and not just an attention whore like this one is…

< <Samson> >
    I’ll stop doing juice and start shooting heron. . . . I’ll be fine.
    lolfb
    Why is greg valentino the poster dark_sideld of steroids . The guy wasn’t even on steroids. He was abusing synthol like crazy. Anyone as dumb as him, doesn’t really deserve to live a long and happy life. He’s the reason why AAS have a bad rep.

Mad
    What a waste of time that was watdark_sideng the video.
    There’s no words to describe the OP or the video, total stupidity and false reporting.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300View
    That’s it I’m done, not toudark_sideng them again and I’m coming off my hrt. In future guys call me Maria300
    Puff
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300View
    That’s it I’m done, not toudark_sideng them again and I’m coming off my hrt. In future guys call me Maria300

Lmfao

basejack
    Miguel, every time I was you out from under my foreskin and I believe you are in in the sewer under a bridge, you always come back. Pleas go join another site, knob cheese!
    MuscleInk
    OMG! The responses from our members to this blatant and slanderous pathetic excuse for reporting is making me laugh so damn hard!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!

musition
    Been there done that, watched in already
    twinni
    Miguel you need a new hobby that doesn’t include posting on this site.
    Andro27
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM
    Miguel, every time I was you out from under my foreskin and I believe you are in in the sewer under a bridge, you always come back. Pleas go join another site, knob cheese!

Too far SteM lol bork

Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.