Anavar or Winstrol

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Anavar or Winstrol

I have used Anavar before and I am thinking of switching to Winstrol , is there any one that has used both that can tell me there experience? Which one did you like better?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
    I prefer var over winstrol . I got better strength gains and the gains were more retainable. Winstrol did dry me out and gave me more of a leaner look but didn’t help with my joints.

Xself
    I feel winny is much more anabolic (muscle building).
    This is individual though. For me, I’d say winny and dbol have almost the same anabolic potential.
    But, my issue with oral winny is I eventually (2 weeks in) get a back ache like my kidneys are hurting. This can be solved by pulsing.

Anavar is mild and I don’t really get much out of it.
    Maybe because I’ve not used enough.
    I don’t see any need to use over 50mg anavar a day,
    when 30mg TBOL makes me feel awesome and no sides, and cheaper.

So I would choose winny over anavar.

Airan
    I have received strength gains as well from Anavar but it can be pricey and I thought winistrol might be a cheaper alternative. I have tendonitis in both elbows and I take Deca to help with that. I will have to research if Deca would offset the joint problems that comes along with taking Winny.

Airan
    So Xself, would you recommend trying Tbol over Winny?
    redz
    I didn’t like tbol myself but I do prefer winny over anavar . Anavar just seems weaker and pricier.

marcus300
    Try it for yourself and see how you respond that’s the only way to find out. I like both for different reasons so drop it in your next cycle and monitor the results
    Airan
    Thanks for the input, I am gonna try the Winny on the next cycle and see how it goes. I will repost with likes and dislikes after it kicks in
    Both Var and winny gave me a more natural (not so bulky) and dry look. The winny dried out my knees so bad I thought I needed knee replacements. I’m being totally serious. I couldn’t get out of my car without pain. To be fair, I do have bumm knees to start with.
    Androgen
    I like both and usually take them both precontest. If I had to decide, it would be winnie.
    You are getting up there in age and I think that the older you are, the more the dryness of the joints. I need to have my supply of glucosamine ready when I take winnie. I can handle the joints as long as I have glucosamine. My knees have also had issues.
    Airan
    I had a friend that complained a lot about the drying out effects of Winny. They were not to the point where he couldn’t get out of his vehicle but he sure felt it on leg day doing squats.
    Xself
    Quote Originally Posted by Neofishrodney76View
    So Xself, would you recommend trying Tbol over Winny?

I feel that for me, TBOL is a more gentle compound than winny. (That is oral winny, the depot version is another matter, but I’ve never tried injectable TBOL so can’t really compare)
    So if I were to run an oral for 4-6 weeks straight I’d choose TBOL.
    It doesn’t give me the back ache that winny does, or any joint problems.
    I refused to believe for a long time that winny causes joint problems,
    as I really couldn’t see any reason for why it should, when run alongside some test (so that E2 doesn’t drop to zero)
    But during my last course of winny, I did eventually have to rethink this.
    After a while, not very dramatic, but some pain/discomfort did appear.
    And it subsided once I separated the winny. So yeah, I don’t know why, can’t understand why, ("dry joints",reduced collagen synthesis, I don’t buy it – but there’s something about it),so I guess all those anecdotes does mean something.
    And I believe the same about deca , all the anecdotes (yes, anecdotal evidence is the weakest form of evidence, but it’s all we have to go by), so I feel deca does something for joints. Can’t prove it though.

I feel winny is a little more potent at promoting the "hard /dry look" than TBOL though, so depends on your goals.
    Or, as Marcus said, try yourself, that’s really the only way.
    What’s true for me isn’t necessarily for you.
    Both TBOL and winny are nice compounds though.
    It’s just that my body seems to tolerate TBOL better,
    doesn’t mean that applies to you.

nameless one
    very true. whatever you do with things you do not know , just get some advices n be prepared for it and see how you adjust. This should be the mindset that everyone should have. Plan beforehand !
    Quote Originally Posted by Neofishrodney76View
    I have used Anavar before and I am thinking of switdark_sideng to Winstrol, is there any one that has used both that can tell me there experience? Which one did you like better?

Just a question. If you’re looking for a lean look, why orals instead of Primo or Mast?

Airan
    Thanks for the advice, I have never taken anything other than Anavar , Deca and Test so I am looking to venture out and try some new things and see how I like the results. I figure everyone’s body is different and reacts to things differently and I’m trying to find out what stacks work best for me.

Airan
    Honestly scotchguard02, I don’t know much about Primo or Mast and would have to do research on them. I have been off test and Deca for a couple months and I figured the orals would give my body a sort of kick start for the first 4- 6 weeks. My experience with Anavar ,mince it kicks in has allowed me to retain strength gains after bulking and transitioning into cutting.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.