Anavar – "little to no hepatotoxicity"

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Anavar – "little to no hepatotoxicity"

Taken from wikipedia – which sources https://link.springer.com/article/10…00464070-00004

Uniquely among 17α-alkylated AAS, oxandrolone shows little to no hepatotoxicity, even at high doses.[23] No cases of severe hepatotoxicity have been singularly attributed to oxandrolone.[23] However, elevated liver enzymes have been observed in some people, particularly with high doses and/or prolonged treatment, although they return to normal ranges following discontinuation.

Interesting…

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
    Fenix7
    Quote Originally Posted by PHunterView
    So, the things ive read about Anadrol causing liver tumours is taken from this one case? Im keen to combine lower doses of Dbol with Anadrol to kickstart my next cycle but the stories of how toxic it is and how Anadro is known to cause tumours did worry me a little.

From everything I have looked at (in medical/veterinary trials, not hit/hype pieces or shitty YouTube videos), yes. It was literally one guy, and they couldn’t even establish if it was related to the drug, or something else entirely that they couldn’t control for.

LUCKY PUNCH
    ANAVAR and PRIMO are two of my favorite anabolics. Even at low dose results are exceptional.

rubsd
    Quote Originally Posted by LUCKY PUNCHView
    ANAVAR and PRIMO are two of my favorite anabolics. Even at low dose results are exceptional.

IV run Var at 50mgs. I scored some pharma grade stuff gonna low dose it at 20mgs with 25mgs of Ostarine be over the summer.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

s21p
    I started out with headaches and massive sleepiness on anavar to now absolutely fully adapted at 50mg ED (20 in the start).
    How do you guys like to split the dosage? On 50mg, would it be better to do 30-20? Or 10-10-10-10-10?

rubsd
    Quote Originally Posted by s21pView
    I started out with headaches and massive sleepiness on anavar to now absolutely fully adapted at 50mg ED (20 in the start).
    How do you guys like to split the dosage? On 50mg, would it be better to do 30-20? Or 10-10-10-10-10?

I did 20/30

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.