anavar causing edema?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS anavar causing edema?

about a year ago I had a fit of swelling that would happen as soon as I drank a sip of alcohol. I know drinking is not recommended on cycle but were talking about a glass of wine at dinner or a single congratulatory shot. my face gets all flush, my legs and pubic area(specifically my scrotum and penis) swells first and then I get blotches on my face and body. I also get exaggerated reactions to scratches. is this indicative of a liver problem? an allergy to the compound? kidney problem? what do u guys think? thanks
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
    mickdiesel
    bump
    NO_LIMITS
    Very strange bro, never heard of it. My advice would be go see a doctor
    mickdiesel
    I did see a doctor. they’re baffled. maybe I’m just allergic to the compound. theres no real explanation for allergy. just an identification of the substance ur alergic to.
    magic32
    Never heard of that combination, but I could look it up.

Assuming you’ve never had anything like this prior to the cycle, what was the duration, dosages and compounds?

Describe the timeline on which these symptoms occur.
    For example, I have drink 20mins later there’s swelling, another 10mins blotches appear, an hour later swelling dissipates, 2hrs later blotches fade.

Also have you tested how much alcohol causes the reaction?

M.

mickdiesel
    well your timeline works for onset but then for dissipation it takes hours. the first time it ever happened I had to call out of work because I couldn’t put my shoes on. now I know and don’t drink after I get flush and tingly in my legs. it starts with a flush face and itchy legs. then facial and pubic swelling from there. happened from 8 week cycle of just var 50mg/ed
    magic32
    I can’t call it.

How are you with other aas compounds?

M.

mickdiesel
    it sorta helps. it has sorta just come down to whether or not I want to do var or not. because I forgot to mention that when I take var I also strt to become allergic to anything metal toudark_sideng my skin and I also develop hypergraphism which is an exaggerated reactiion to a stimulus on the skin I.e. a scratch, cold, or hot. I start to get sores around my earrings and under my watch and where my belt touches my stomach. and if my cat walks aBambss my ches and happens to take her nails out even slightly I get a huge itchy welt. when normally I do not have any of these reactions. I’ve had earrings my whole life and I’m fine until I do var. when the var is gone my earrings are fine again. really weird to me, I don’t know
    OCjonny
    I was doing 100mg a day of anavar (pills) with 1cc deca (injections). Shortly after ( 3-4 weeks ) I started swelling up in my feet and hands bad especially after drinking. ( yes I realize I shouldn’t have drank on cycle ). It would only last a day or so but I had clown feet. I got off cycle but my feet still swell when I drink. I also itch like crazy my hands and feet both. Then it seems I’m hyper sensitive to any trauma. I scratched a bump on my trap and it swelled up huge. When I was on cycle I wrapped my knees to squat then the back of my legs swelled up like Id been beaten with a switch. Only seems to happen after drinking which has never happened before I did that cycle now it’s been 6 or 7 weeks and it still happens to me. All blood work is good no liver issues no hep, I have a less than desirable gfr but dr said it was due to taking my blood late in am and not drinking and water. I also took the test after you guessed it, drinking. I know it sounds like I drink a lot but I don’t. I find myself taking drinks more now just to see what will happen. So annoying and bazar right? Any suggestions is this anavar still on board if so for how long?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.