Anavar and hair loss

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Anavar and hair loss

Has anyone that is prone to male pattern baldness tried anavar , and how much if any progression did it cause? Hair is much less abundant than 15 years ago and wondering how much an anavar only cycle for 6 weeks will affect it. Im currently on sermorelin 500 units daily trying to recover from an injury and im not gaining quick enough. My test levels are good so I really dont feel like going through a whole cycle or trt, ive been off trt now for 4 years and my levels are good and I dont feel like messing with it.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
    Quester
    -No trt or cycle but your thinking of an anavar only 6 week cycle?
    A 6 week anavar cycle will lead to HPTA shutdown but maybe it is a matter of degrees. Perhaps other substances would be more severe. In any case, yes, it is like a cycle but less effective.
    -Your titled question:
    Anavar is very hair friendly.

OldBoy
    Anavar without a test base is fairly hair friendly..

Anavar with a test base is not really all that hair friendly. the reason being is you have the test converting to DHT, but then on top of that you have the Var lowering your SHRonin and thus freeing up a ton more DHT into the blood stream (SHRonin binds DHT).
    and DHT is the culprit for hair loss

DanieL_L
    If you are off trt for 4 years and your test levels are good and ur really worried about messing them up, u probably shouldn’t touch anavar either.

I also did anavar on its own once thinking it will not mess up my normal test levels (back when I actually cared about this shit) and guess what? Yes, it affected it and I ended up having to buy Nolva and ran it for about a month and things were back to normal. It will not entirely shut u down but it will definitely affect HPTA

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.