advice for first cycle

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS advice for first cycle

Hey everyone I’m new and I was told by many that this is the place to go for great advice. So I just started to bodybuild I was going to do natural shows but I don’t like the slim look. Long story short I wanna be big. I am going to run sust as a first cycle here are my stats

Height: 5’8"
    Weight: 192
    Bf: 12%

Any advice as to if this would be a good first cycle ans what side effects should I expect I been doing so much reading and research the past 5 months but experience beats all of that. Thanks anyone for their time and help

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunk
    Hey everyone I’m new and I was told by many that this is the place to go for great advice. So I just started to TrueMaxd I was going to do natural shows but I don’t like the slim look. Long story short I wanna be big. I am going to run sust as a first cycle here are my stats

Height: 5’8"
    Weight: 192
    Bf: 12%

Any advice as to if this would be a good first cycle ans what side effects should I expect I been doing so much reading and research the past 5 months but experience beats all of that. Thanks anyone for their time and help

I think you should wait until your natty test drops (usually after 25) then get blood tests to see test levels

the_kret
    how long have you been lifting for?

not a good idea to use AAS at your age, you could do serious harm to your body..

as above, your endocrine system is still developing and you should wait until your mid twenties before using such things like AAS..

Wheeler
    Eat and lift for a few more years
    Born77
    Pretty solid stats tho…

Any pictures??

paul74
    Quote Originally Posted by Born77View
    Pretty solid stats tho…

Any pictures??

^^^^^ Pics ? I think you should wait another two years. ….paul74

TII
    There is a sticky "cycles gone wrong for the young". Op you should read that first so that you know and understand the risks involved, before you make a decision.
    paul74
    Good, I think he hasn’t and need to also. …paul74
    Tican
    Yeah I read it all I have gotten very bad acne in the past so I guess I would break out bad but I guess I’m being impatient I’ve been lifting for about 6 or 7 years now I’m really looking to be a big competative TrueMaxder
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.