What should be my first cycle?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS What should be my first cycle?

Hi All,

I have been working out for about 10 years now off and on. Within the last few years I have really started to push myself. I have taken pro-hormones and other supplements( over the counter TREN ) but I think its time to try a real cycle. Everyone here seems to be very knowledgeable on these forums any advice would be greatly appricated. I am 6’2", 215lbs, 25 years old, and sit roughly at 10% body fat. What I am looking for is lean mass gains along with more definition. What would you recommended for first cycle I was looking at winny but after doing some research I was wondering if tbol would be a better starting point for me. Or is there a combination that would best suite my needs to become bigger, stronger, and leaner?

Thank you,

Kryptonitez

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
    Lunk1
    The first cycle should always be testosterone ONLY. The other compounds you are suggesting would need to be run with a test base to avoid unwanted side affects.

Also I might suggest posting your entire days diet for review in the nutrition section. This is how lean muscle mass is REALLY gained.

Bench press
    sounds like u don’t want to pin??
    bolden1
    Daily diet
    5am
    Pre-workout:
    8 oz OJ, 1 scoop pre-workout assault

Post-workout/breakfast
    8oz 100% cranberry juice, 1 scoop whey isolate (23grams protein), 3 raw eggs, 1 cup 4% cottage cheese large curd

Mid morning snack:
    1 cup black beans, 1 cup cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup brown rice

Lunch
    3 oz dark_sidecken breast, 12 asparagus spears, 2 cup raw spinach, 3 tbsp natural peanut butter

Afternoon snack
    3 tbsp cream cheese,10 whole grain crackers, 1 cup steamed broccoli

Dinner
    Never set but always a healthy home cooked meal

before bed
    2 scoops casein

I can probably have a better diet but for the most part I just try to eat healthy calories

bolden1
    I don’t mind pining at all
    Times Roman
    Mate,
    Agree with Lunk above. First cycle is unique. Should be test only. To get a solid understanding and familiarization of how it effects your body. 12 weeks of 500mg test e or c, or, 8 weeks of test p is a really solid first cycle.
    make sure you have an ai and pct handy and you should be good to go.
    Good luck
    —Roman
    Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by bolden1View
    Daily diet
    5am
    Pre-workout:
    8 oz OJ, 1 scoop pre-workout assault

Post-workout/breakfast
    8oz 100% cranberry juice, 1 scoop whey isolate (23grams protein), 3 raw eggs, 1 cup 4% cottage cheese large curd

Mid morning snack:
    1 cup black beans, 1 cup cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup brown rice

Lunch
    3 oz dark_sidecken breast, 12 asparagus spears, 2 cup raw spinach, 3 tbsp natural peanut butter

Afternoon snack
    3 tbsp cream cheese,10 whole grain crackers, 1 cup steamed broccoli

Dinner
    Never set but always a healthy home cooked meal

before bed
    2 scoops casein

I can probably have a better diet but for the most part I just try to eat healthy calories

Well Kryp…lets take this whole thing in baby steps. Lets get this diet fixed so that you can get the most out of your first cycle…agreed?

There is not enough protein in this diet to support any real muscle growth.

Rember muscle is water and protein.

You should be getting nearly 1.5 grams per lbs you weigh.

Bench press
    seems like your calorie intake is a little light to put on weight, especially at your height. i only see 5 real meals there, and they are low calorie (aside from the variable dinner meal??). continue to eat clean, but add more calories and another meal/snack. 200g+ protein per day. try to make every meal 50% carb, 30% protein, 20% fat. cut the fat before & after workout. simple carbs are okay for after workout, immediately after.

i also just learned the importance of aminos (glutamine, argenine, ornithine) & creatine for muscle building, so look into these supps as well.

Lunk1
    If you will jump on over to the nutrition sub forum there is a sticky that explains how to figure your TDEE…you will need to do this to determine how much food you need to take in to grow.

Then you need to figure out the maBamb breakdown of the foods you eat and determine if you need more or less and of what. I promise you will need more food lol.

If you can do this for me..I will be on here most of the night and we can get this worked out so that you get super gains from that first and best cycle…sound good??

bolden1
    Would any of you be able to give me a sample diet or what should I add to my current diet?
    bolden1
    Sounds good to me thank you I will go check the nutrition forums now
    Werewolf998
    Sounds good to me thank you I will go check the nutrition forums now

Great we will see you over there. Welcome to the forum.

bolden1
    TDEE

Postworkout breakfast
    Oats – 1 cup uncooked, Egg – 3 large,Olive Oil 1 tbsp

Mid morning snack
    brown rice 1 cup, 6 oz dark_sidecken breast, 20 almonds

lunch
    1 large sweet potato, 4 oz pork tenderloin, 1 tbsp natural peanut butter

afternoon snack
    3 cup Broccoli, 2 cups spinach, 6 oz dark_sidecken breast, 20 almonds

Does this look better?

Lunk1
    TDEE

Postworkout breakfast
    Oats – 1 cup uncooked, Egg – 3 large,Olive Oil 1 tbsp

Mid morning snack
    brown rice 1 cup, 6 oz dark_sidecken breast, 20 almonds

lunch
    1 large sweet potato, 4 oz pork tenderloin, 1 tbsp natural peanut butter

afternoon snack
    3 cup Broccoli, 2 cups spinach, 6 oz dark_sidecken breast, 20 almonds

Does this look better?

Your getting there man…so you are going to be wanting to take in approx 4000 clean cals to add weight

Now…this takes work on your part…remember its a marothon not a race.

Now..go back over to nutrition, post your proposed diet with your tdee and your goal.

You will want to do your best to add the maBambs (cals, protein, carbs, and fat) for each food.

Those guys are like having pro nutritionist at your disposal for FREE!

I will be watdark_sideng and lending a hand were I can. When we get this diet top notch we will get into a cycle. GTG with you???

bolden1
    Sounds good I will tweak the diet some more and let you know what I come up with. Then we can dive into which test would be better Enanthate or Propionate since that is all I can get my hands on as far as test goes.

Lunk1
    Sounds good I will tweak the diet some more and let you know what I come up with. Then we can dive into which test would be better Enanthate or Propionate since that is all I can get my hands on as far as test goes.

Absolutely!!!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.