What should be my first cycle?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS What should be my first cycle?

Hi All,

I have been working out for about 10 years now off and on. Within the last few years I have really started to push myself. I have taken pro-hormones and other supplements( over the counter TREN ) but I think its time to try a real cycle. Everyone here seems to be very knowledgeable on these forums any advice would be greatly appricated. I am 6’2", 215lbs, 25 years old, and sit roughly at 10% body fat. What I am looking for is lean mass gains along with more definition. What would you recommended for first cycle I was looking at winny but after doing some research I was wondering if tbol would be a better starting point for me. Or is there a combination that would best suite my needs to become bigger, stronger, and leaner?

Thank you,

Kryptonitez

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
    Naviger
    6’2" 215lbs at 10% body fat? That’s a pretty big dude. Not big big but definitely bigger than most. You squat and deadlift at all? No homo but I’d like to see a picture to confirm that.
    Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by NavigerView
    6’2" 215lbs at 10% body fat? That’s a pretty big dude. Not big big but definitely bigger than most. You squat and deadlift at all? No homo but I’d like to see a picture to confirm that.

Did anybody make sure you posted a pic to confirm your stats???
    I think it’s obvious by the maturity the op is showing that he is most likely not a 19 yo fat kid trying to use juice as a diet. I could be wrong but I doubt that making everyone ppost pics to confirm there stats is appropriate either.

TOkidd
    I think test enanthate is the best choice for a first-timer. Its long half-life means you only have to inject twice weekly to adark_sideeve consistent levels of testosterone in your blood, while propionate has to be injected at least EOD. It’s also painless, while many people say propionate hurts a bit post-injection. Enanthate is just simple and easy – exactly what a beginner needs in a cycle. While propionate has its benefits, I’d save it for later cycles.

Naviger
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Did anybody make sure you posted a pic to confirm your stats???
    I think it’s obvious by the maturity the op is showing that he is most likely not a 19 yo fat kid trying to use juice as a diet. I could be wrong but I doubt that making everyone ppost pics to confirm there stats is appropriate either.

Sounds unrealistic, that’s why. And my stats could be fake because on paper they do look a bit much for a natural dude. But 90% of lifters don’t do legs. That’s where my weight comes from.

He doesn’t have to post pictures but I honestly believe people try to fool the vets here because they immediately shoot down any advice if they aren’t of age or have met their credentials to use steroids . They don’t offer advice with the disclaimer of being to young or inexperienced. They just say, no kid, etc… Kids don’t wanna hear that nonsense. Good chance this dude is just one of those people. And I know they’re out there because a very good friend of mine did this on another forum.

Klim se
    whats the difference between Test E and Test C …which is better for a first timer
    bolden1
    At work currently I will get a pic up later tonight for you guys. My work out as of right now is reg parks 5 x 5. 3 Days a week I perform front squat, regular squat, bench press, closed grip bench, standing barbell shoulder press, high pull, pull ups, bent over reeves row, and finish with dead lift.
    If he’s six two and 215 at 10%, then he’s obviously a diet expert. He could get his natty pro card easy.
    Lunk1
    Sounds unrealistic, that’s why. And my stats could be fake because on paper they do look a bit much for a natural dude. But 90% of lifters don’t do legs. That’s where my weight comes from.

He doesn’t have to post pictures but I honestly believe people try to fool the vets here because they immediately shoot down any advice if they aren’t of age or have met their credentials to use steroids. They don’t offer advice with the disclaimer of being to young or inexperienced. They just say, no kid, etc… Kids don’t wanna hear that nonsense. Good chance this dude is just one of those people. And I know they’re out there because a very good friend of mine did this on another forum.

Your right anyone can come in and PRETEND to be anything. At the end of the day we can only offer the best advise based on the info they give us.

TOkidd
    Quote Originally Posted by Klim seView
    whats the difference between Test E and Test C …which is better for a first timer

The two are very similar. Cyp has a slightly longer half-life. I think enanthate gives you slightly higher peak concentrations of the hormone in your blood (correct me if I’m wrong, but I remember reading that long-acting esters result in less hormone being released into the blood because the longer-lasting esters weigh more, so while the weight of prop may be, for example, 90% hormone / 10% ester, cypionate might be something like 70% hormone / 30% ester. So for each milligram of test cyp you inject, almost 30% of it is ester). *BTW those numbers were completely random guesses just used to illustrate my point.

I go with enanthate because it is easy to get and cheaper than cyp.

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by Klim seView

There is not enough of a difference between the 2 that it’s worth discussing and either would be a good start for a first timer considering they were old enough and that the had a solid diet and work out in place. Not to mention an AI and proper PCT?

Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by TOkiddView
    The two are very similar. Cyp has a slightly longer half-life. I think enanthate gives you slightly higher peak concentrations of the hormone in your blood (correct me if I’m wrong, but I remember reading that long-acting esters result in less hormone being released into the blood because the longer-lasting esters weigh more, so while the weight of prop may be, for example, 90% hormone / 10% ester, cypionate might be something like 70% hormone / 30% ester. So for each milligram of test cyp you inject, almost 30% of it is ester). *BTW those numbers were completely random guesses just used to illustrate my point.

I go with enanthate because it is easy to get and cheaper than cyp.

You are right TO but the difference is neglagable. I think the diff in half life between E and C id like 12 hours. One would never know the diff between the 2

Lunk1

He doesn’t have to post pictures but I honestly believe people try to fool the vets here because they immediately shoot down any advice if they aren’t of age or have met their credentials to use steroids. They don’t offer advice with the disclaimer of being to young or inexperienced. They just say, no kid, etc… Kids don’t wanna hear that nonsense. Good chance this dude is just one of those people. And I know they’re out there because a very good friend of mine did this on another forum.

Let’s not forget (and I never asked the op) but most ppl take a stab in the dark at their BF% and the op could actually be 12-15%. Depending on how he figured BF

Naviger
    If one is allergic to E, would he or she be allergic to C?
    Lunk1
    If one is allergic to E, would he or she be allergic to C?

My first thought is YES. Again test is test. I would question first if the allergy is most likely from the oil. So many ffod allergies exist and some is made using grapeseed oil or nut based oils to suspend the test

TOkidd
    Yeah, you CAN’T be allergic to testosterone , since your body makes it naturally, so it has to be the oil you are allergic to. Enanthate , cypionate , etc. I don’t think esters are allergenic.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.