Workout programs for newbie using Steroids

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Workout programs for newbie using Steroids

Hey I wanted to take a small to medium dose.
    How long should I have to workout 2 hours after taking it to get best results.

I usually go in and workout doing one set until it hurts so bad I have to quit which is how you are suppossed to lift weights.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
    panntastic
    Is this a serious thread????

What exactly are you taking?

You need to stop taking it and read all the stickies on this board

MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by pokermonster29View
    Hey I wanted to take a small to medium dose.
    How long should I have to workout 2 hours after taking it to get best results.

I usually go in and workout doing one set until it hurts so bad I have to quit which is how you are suppossed to lift weights.

Wait….what??? This has to be a joke. Anyone taking a steroid and then asking what workout to do to get the best results shouldn’t be any where near steroids .

This is one of the dumbest things I have read on here.

Domus
    OP, what are you taking? I don’t get your question. Please attempt a rephrase.
    stpete
    The banner at the top of the page is the best place for you to start. Take as directed. If you stack(meaning more than one, like add the deca to the test 600) it might yield better results.

RAN18

sounds like a 13 year old not a a 30 somethin.
    Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by stpeteView
    The banner at the top of the page is the best place for you to start. Take as directed. If you stack(meaning more than one, like add the deca to the test 600) it might yield better results.

RAN18

Nice sales pitch…whats the kick back % lol.

Marko1042
    Quote Originally Posted by pokermonster29

This is very true. One set is key. So is eating tons of peanut butter and PRS sandwiches when you lift.

this forum is always good for a laugh… LOL..
    venturac
    is this some kind of sick joke? you’re kidding right?!
    Papa-pwn
    Quote Originally Posted by Marko1042View
    This is very true. One set is key. So is eating tons of peanut butter and PRS sandwiches when you lift.

How’d you like yesterday’s first quarter? Go Broncos!

Marko1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn
    How’d you like yesterday’s first quarter? Go Broncos!

Loved it. Manning looks good. Very excited to start the season

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.