why did you start using steroids?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS why did you start using steroids?

Thought this be a intresting topic!

What was your reason for starting to use steroids ? How where you introduced to it?

Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Replies
    MuscleInk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1View
    Thats going to be my excuse from now on too!!!

Might as well…..I’m already blaming BcK for everything.

Naviger
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588
    Had a powerlifting comp and wanted to win. It worked. Set a state record and 2 months later a national record

Really? That’s awesome man! What records? What organization and weight class?

Scabtree
    I didn’t have nearly enough acne as is was. That god for roids!
    Lunk1
    Because I had a bunch of knowledgable adults telling me I shouldnt so I said screw them, Ill show em!
    Bilmen
    I have naturally huge balls that make riding my motorcycle difficult. Took to the juice to shrink them up nice and now I can rail the twisties in comfort.

Really I went from 272lbs at 28% bf to 205 no clue the body fat. Then I wanted to grow to be the size I was when I was 20 and the only way to do that was hit the juice.

arahnid
    My mommy got me them for christmas.
    LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple123View
    Thought this be a intresting topic!

What was your reason for starting to use steroids? How where you introduced to it?

To get stronger and bigger,,,for myself and the sports I was involved in and the ladies

warmouth
    Because my Dr prescribed them for me. So after about a year, a guy told me, "why wouldnt you run a couple of cycles a year? You are already messed up down there." I said, "to hell with it, Ill do it. Can you give me the shots?" The rest is history, and hestill gives me my shots because as Lunk will tell you, I am a weiner and dark_sidecken with tiny traps. So I guarantee you, by April, I will dwarf Lunk! Thats mynewyears resolution!
    Lunk1
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouthView
    Because my Dr prescribed them for me. So after about a year, a guy told me, "why wouldnt you run a couple of cycles a year? You are already messed up down there." I said, "to hell with it, Ill do it. Can you give me the shots?" The rest is history, and hestill gives me my shots because as Lunk will tell you, I am a weiner and dark_sidecken with tiny traps. So I guarantee you, by April, I will dwarf Lunk! Thats mynewyears resolution!

You need to grow 2" and put on 60lbs in 6 months lol.

And I am just getting going on my test/tren /mast run lol

But It shounds like a challenge has been offered

Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.