What body fat % is best to cycle?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS What body fat % is best to cycle?

Title says it all, just wondering what body fat % is best to cycle on, and why?

For example why couldlt a fat person just run a cutting cycle, well I guess they could, but why would it be a bad idea

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
    Tron3219
    Increased cardiac risk, estrogen aromatization for starters. We like to see around 15% to start a cycle. Anything over that, the amount of bf u have is somewhat muscle sparing (speaking loosely). The reason most people run steroids while cutting is to preserve muscle mass while in a deficit. U can easily get down to 15% with basic nutrition and exercise.

Puff
    The fatter you are the more conversion of test to e2 and higher risk of sides
    SkYB
    Quote Originally Posted by RETIIYorNOTView
    Title says it all, just wondering what body fat % is best to cycle on, and why?

For example why couldlt a fat person just run a cutting cycle, well I guess they could, but why would it be a bad idea

There is more risk of sides the higher the BF%. The leaner you can be the better. Most suggest not to cycle if you are over 15%. You will really benefit more being even leaner though IMO

Deadbobcat
    If taking an AI like you should and dialed in via blood work, what other risk are there?
    renepjd
    Let’s not forget that cosmetically speaking you can "see" results at a lower body-fat level. It’s always a plus IMHO.
    I believe D Palumbo said 8% was the most beneficial.
    Domus
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjdView
    Let’s not forget that cosmetically speaking you can "see" results at a lower body-fat level. It’s always a plus IMHO.

Yup. The "Disappointment" factor.

Number_23
    Cycle at whatever bodyfat you want….as long as you know what you want and should get out of it.

Lower bodyfat preferred….but it really doesn’t matter as long as your body tolerates it fine..which most do. Many people cycle 20+ bodyfat percentage since they just care about strength/size and not about being ripped…or to start a cutting cycle. But like above said, higher bodyfat doesn’t really need AAS to cut and spare muscle loss….so I’d only say go cycle higher bodyfat if your on a cruise/blast mentality.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.