Trenbolone Enanthate Insomnia

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Trenbolone Enanthate Insomnia

it seems like a lot of people experience severe insomnia when taking Tren . is this true? does everyone experience insomnia when taking Tren? i sures hell hope not cuz i just ordered some and i hate sleep problems… my sleep is kinda screwy as it is and now im kinda spooked. is there anyone who didnt experience this side effect?

thanks!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Replies
    Scorpion0922
    Insomnia
    Irritability
    Acid reflux
    "Tren cough"
    Sweating all the time

wolf7200
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922View
    Insomnia
    Irritability
    Acid reflux
    "Tren cough"
    Sweating all the time

are these the sides u experienced? did they go away or subside gradually?

Livinlean
    I rarely get insomnia but thats probably because of bed time fat burner or melatonin (when not cutting). I remember when I didn’t take any bed time supp, I would wake up pretty refreshed on tren even if I didn’t sleep well so the insomnia didn’t bother me much… I don’t know I guess I felt more energized off the tren?

The sweating and irritability for me increase as the dose goes up. Around 300mg I don’t get sides. At 500, it gets crazy.

wolf7200
    Quote Originally Posted by LivinleanView
    I rarely get insomnia but thats probably because of bed time fat burner or melatonin (when not cutting). I remember when I didn’t take any bed time supp, I would wake up pretty refreshed on tren even if I didn’t sleep well so the insomnia didn’t bother me much… I don’t know I guess I felt more energized off the tren?

The sweating and irritability for me increase as the dose goes up. Around 300mg I don’t get sides. At 500, it gets crazy.

so maybe i shoudl do 1/2cc instead of a full one and do that 2x week to avoid sides…. so u didnt have sleep problems on tren bro?

Scorpion0922
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf7200View
    are these the sides u experienced? did they go away or subside gradually?

Insomnia > YES
    Irritability >Running tren or not I’m pissed off all the time anyway
    Acid reflux >YES
    "Tren cough" > YES
    Sweating all the time > NO

I run Tren @ a low dose now and don’t get any sides now. I always run Ace.

Tren is for the big boys, FYI.

Livinlean
    so maybe i shoudl do 1/2cc instead of a full one and do that 2x week to avoid sides…. so u didnt have sleep problems on tren bro?

Honestly, I would be disappointed if I didn’t feel the sides. This past cycle made me realize the more sides I feel, the more tren I feel (in terms of getting leaner etc). Im not saying go crazy with dose, but I would stick to 300 range as a minimum.

No sleep problems what so ever. I was also on T3 and Clen for almost the whole duration of my tren cycle. I did however wake up with my sheets soaked on multiple occasions lol. My bed time supp contained 5 or 6mg of melatonin so Im going to attribute the good sleep to that. The other thing tho, I have run tren on multiple occasions so I could just be used to the side effects to the point where I don’t notice it as much.

Scorpion0922
    What’s your cycle? We can answer questions with no info.
    wolf7200
    What’s your cycle? We can answer questions with no info.

test 1cc 2x week week 1-10
    tren .5cc 2x week week 1-10
    anavar 50mg week 5-10
    adex .5mg 3x week

Scorpion0922
    test 1cc 2x week week 1-10
    tren .5cc 2x week week 1-10
    anavar 50mg week 5-10
    adex .5mg 3x week

What ester of test?
    What’s you mg’s/ml?

This tells me nothing

wolf7200
    test e…

test e 250mg 2x week week 1-10
    tren e 100mg 2x week week 1-10
    anavar 50mg week 5-10
    adex .5mg 3x week all cycle long

does that help?

wolf7200
    Quote Originally Posted by LivinleanView
    Honestly, I would be disappointed if I didn’t feel the sides. This past cycle made me realize the more sides I feel, the more tren I feel (in terms of getting leaner etc). Im not saying go crazy with dose, but I would stick to 300 range as a minimum.

No sleep problems what so ever. I was also on T3 and Clen for almost the whole duration of my tren cycle. I did however wake up with my sheets soaked on multiple occasions lol. My bed time supp contained 5 or 6mg of melatonin so Im going to attribute the good sleep to that. The other thing tho, I have run tren on multiple occasions so I could just be used to the side effects to the point where I don’t notice it as much.

how much tren were u taking per week?

Scorpion0922
    Stats and goals?

(Yes I know you’ve been here since ’03 and probably posted them but humor me, I’m new)

wolf7200
    Stats and goals?

(Yes I know you’ve been here since ’03 and probably posted them but humor me, I’m new)

male
    5’9"
    170lbs
    15%bf
    clean diet
    work out 4=5x week
    hiit training
    lots of protein

wolf7200
    goal is to lean out and put on at least 5-10lbs of muscle but def to lean out and get shredded
    Slan
    Insomnia is a normal side effect for me
    I normally average about 3 hours of sleep a night.
    Sweating is horrible while I sleep.
    No other sides but everyone is different.
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.