Testosterone injection issues

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Testosterone injection issues

Hey dudes I have an issue of hitting a blood vein every single time I go to inject my testosterone . Now I do have some days I do not have any issues but for the most part it’s almost every single time. I always have stuck with the upper/outter right ass cheek and the outter right thigh. Am I doing something wrong? I am at the point where I’m surfing through medical books to see what’s going on and even looking for where my vein areas could possibly be to avoid it

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
    NACH3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. AmView
    Hey dudes I have an issue of hitting a blood vein every single time I go to inject my testosterone. Now I do have some days I do not have any issues but for the most part it’s almost every single time. I always have stuck with the upper/outter right ass cheek and the outter right thigh. Am I doing something wrong? I am at the point where I’m surfing through medical books to see what’s going on and even looking for where my vein areas could possibly be to avoid it

Are they the only injection sites you’ve ever used??

If so its time to change and rotate… Add delts into the mix(very little room for error… Try others – tris, pecs(I’m going to try this very soon), etc – it sounds like from over use! Competitors get this so they can’t see injection marks in quads/delts etc if prepping! They’ll use just glutes when nearing their show so it won’t be seen!

TheTaxMan
    Personaly love delt injections, 1 out of 5 jabs i maybe nick a vein.
    Its comfortable, no wobbling, shaking, easy to reach (hate glute injections unless someone is doing it for me)
    Spyform
    How do you know you’re hitting a vein? Aspirating blood, or just bleeding from injection site after pinning?
    I’d say it’s just bleeding after he pulls the pin out. If that is true OP then don’t stress over it. It’s common. As long as you aren’t aspirating any blood into the syringe.
    Dr. Am
    No it wasn’t from after pulling out the pin it was when I pulled back a little to check for blood which was of course almost every time. It has been increasing more and more and just seems something that should be checked into that’s why I created this thread. But one of you dudes said I could be over using the injection site which is the only thing I can think of. I checked the proper procedures and everything almost a hundred times already. But yeah the most recent injection took me 5 tries to get no blood return. Maybe I just been unlucky the past couple of times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Am
    No it wasn’t from after pulling out the pin it was when I pulled back a little to check for blood which was of course almost every time. It has been increasing more and more and just seems something that should be checked into that’s why I created this thread. But one of you dudes said I could be over using the injection site which is the only thing I can think of. I checked the proper procedures and everything almost a hundred times already. But yeah the most recent injection took me 5 tries to get no blood return. Maybe I just been unlucky the past couple of times

Rotate between more then 2 sites.

How often are you using each injection site and with what size needle? I have never heard of using the same injection site repeatedly making you more likely to hit a vessel. Unless you nick one and some of the blood from a prior stick is still accumulated in that area that you are aspirating.

Using peptides and complex cycles I have pinned some sites excessively before I was brave enough to branch out to many other areas and I never had this problem. I was pinning one site daily. I did accumulate scar tissue which was an issue.

Dr. Am
    I inject every Monday and Thursday and always try to stick with the upper/ outter right quadrant of my right ass cheek. I’m on the 4th week of my cycle and have only done my thighs twice this cycle the rest have been in the same glut. But yeah I’m going to change injection sites more often was just terrified of doing my injections anywhere else lol
    Dr. Am
    Forgot- I am using 23g/ 1.5 inch long needle for injections and 20g/1.5 inch to collect the testosterone

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.