Steroids similar to anavar

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Steroids similar to anavar

Hey i’ve just finished my first cycle of var at 40 mg per day and absolutley love the lean muscle gains and the amazing strength from it! I was wondering if anyone knows of any other steroids similar to var other then winstrol as i am a power athlete and i do not want any negative side effests on my joints?

Viewing 3 replies - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
    Skyrinegt

Really though your 19 playing sports for fun, if your serious get dedicated make pro then worry about getting the edge up!

magic32
    Fellas, please stop perpetuating parroted, erroneous information as if it were factual.

Quote Originally Posted by mambetusView
    It will suppress you to some extent (maybe 30-60% realistically), but it should never cause complete shutdown (i.e. 0 test).
    It lacks the estrogenic (or progestigenic) activity needed for this at the pituitary.

^^^Very good educated guess!

Var indeed will NOT shut you down, an undisputable fact that should be common knowledge by now. Suppression is all you should expect, making how much the only relevant question.

At least one very well designed 12-week Var study involving 262 HIV positive men and increasing dosages of 20, 40, and 80 mg discovered a 45% suppression of HPTA at 20 mg and 40 mg, with a 66% HPTA suppression in the 80 mg group. Although I don’t specifically recall the study title or author, it can be readily retrieved from ‘Anabolics, 10th Edition’ by William Llewellyn, in the ‘ Oxandrolone Side Effects (Testosterone Suppression)’ section.

Additionally, numerous self reports and clinical studies have conclusively determined there to be NO performance, recovery, or aesthetic benefit in the merQistration of Var beyond 80 mg/ed. Waste your gear/cash if you want but 80 mg is the ceiling. Lastly, please remember to observe the half-life (8-12 hours) dictated twice daily dosing for optimal bb’er benefit.

Best to you.

yeardragon
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32View
    Fellas, please stop perpetuating parroted, erroneous information as if it were factual.

^^^Very good educated guess!

Var indeed will NOT shut you down, an undisputable fact that should be common knowledge by now. Suppression is all you should expect, making how much the only relevant question.

At least one very well designed 12-week Var study involving 262 HIV positive men and increasing dosages of 20, 40, and 80 mg discovered a 45% suppression of HPTA at 20 mg and 40 mg, with a 66% HPTA suppression in the 80 mg group. Although I don’t specifically recall the study title or author, it can be readily retrieved from ‘Anabolics, 10th Edition’ by William Llewellyn, in the ‘ Oxandrolone Side Effects (Testosterone Suppression)’ section.

Additionally, numerous self reports and clinical studies have conclusively determined there to be NO performance, recovery, or aesthetic benefit in the merQistration of Var beyond 80 mg/ed. Waste your gear/cash if you want but 80 mg is the ceiling. Lastly, please remember to observe the half-life (8-12 hours) dictated twice daily dosing for optimal bb’er benefit.

Best to you.

thats true if your getting 100% legit HG anavar .

Viewing 3 replies - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.