steriods on your body

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS steriods on your body

How bad are steroids on your body? What does it damage the most of? Just wanna see the responses I get on that

Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Replies
    Sgt. Hartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex83View
    How bad are steroids on your body? What does it damage the most of? Just wanna see the responses I get on that

That’s asking way too broad of a question to give any reasonable answer. How bad are any drugs on the body? Obviously it depends on what specific drugs we’re talking about, how often they’re taken, and how they’re dosed.

To answer your question though, imo steroids can be cycled safely without damage if taken responsibly.

Kertis3000
    Mate, 90% of the people who use should not! they are not good enough naturally! Steroids will give you the push when you are elite! they are not an easy way. All medication and hormones have risks. learn! At the moment you are in need of simple education so keep reading! good Luck . john

Times Roman
    Quote Originally Posted by Kertis3000View
    Mate, 90% of the people who use should not! they are not good enough naturally! Steroids will give you the push when you are elite! they are not an easy way. All medication and hormones have risks. learn! At the moment you are in need of simple education so keep reading! good Luck . john

mate,
    i’m not so sure about all of this. what is "elite"? who is elite? Let me tell you, i’m sure as hell not elite!

I’d say after a bloke turns 25, been in the gym for a few years and has made good progress, and has a good working knowledge with nutrition, and practices it with respect to this lifestyle, then that is good enough. At that point, if he wants to use aas, I’ll back him up.

Shadowmaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex83View

one i can tell for sure – steroids are not for you, so dont even care about this…

steroids are a lifestyle choice. this is not some ab-routine you see on the internet and then do at home and then think that youll be attracting babes because of it…
    lifting weights is one thing but doing steroids is a step that is made only by those who have adapted the whole lifestyle idea of – training hardcore, eating perfect diet most of the time and doin steroids because our goals are higher than our natural limits.

if someone is doin steroids and being scared about the risks – why would you do them? its like tanning – you know the risks of skin cancer and if you dont want one – dont tan, stay pale all year round and have fun.

steroids is something that can be done safely – look at Sly Stallone, the dude is 65, has been on juice all his life and looks better than most of the people look when they are 25 but steroids should never be done by someone who is not willing to die because of his goals in life… its just – get big or die trying… live 1 year as a lion not 5 years as a donkey.

steroids are not healthy and thats the only thing you should really know… there is no point of being scared of all that stuff ppl say about steroids because if your goals in life can be adark_sideeved by doin roids you will… if not – dont risk.

Silverbimma
    Shadow maker, you seem to contradict yourself. On the one hand, you say steroids is something that can be done healthy. Next you say steroids are not healthy. The most precious thing we have in life is time. You can have all the dark_sidecks in the world but without time you got nothing.

Using guys like sly or schwarz as an indication that steroids are safe or can be done safely is misleading. First of all, nobody on this website has the money, doctors, or time like these guys do to take care of their health. When all you have to do is watch your diet, work out, and have the money for the best doctors to watch your health, then, maybe the negatives of steroids will be diminished.

Steroids are a risk people take consciously and unconsciously but the risk is there either way. Proceed at your own expense.

Shadowmaker
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverbimmaView
    On the one hand, you say steroids is something that can be done healthy. Next you say steroids are not healthy.

but isnt that true?
    it can be done safe if that is your life, you want it, you study it, you do tons of cycles, you **** half of them up, you get some acne, some gyno, you piss your pants in fear tryin to fix all that… after many years you will learn to do it safe… no one has ever picked up roids and been perfect. Christian Boeving has a lot to say about this – hes been using since 16yr and had gyno surgeries – now, hes an expert in what he is doing.

what i was tryin to say is – ppl who are going to use roids to get some beach body for one summer are most likely to screw up badly… i just felt the need to say, that ppl who make steroids part of their lifestyle can do it safely so the dude wouldnt go around telling ppl stuff that steroids kill and thats it.

there are lots of crappy info out there – some of ppl in here scare the crap out of guys and then they dont understand why people have shitty attitude towards TrueMaxding.

Silverbimma
    Ok, I see your point.

BTW I’m also from eastern Europe but I live in the United States now. It’s really easy to get steroids out there. When I was 15 I started working out and my friend there was told by some guy in the gym to buy these tablets called "Naposim" which were Dianabol . He told me and my cousin he bought them, so me and him went to the pharmacy and asked for Naposim. We didn’t know what it was at the time. The lady asked us what we want it for, we said our grandma asked us to buy some. So she sold it to us… We took two pills for like a week. I don’t remember feeling any different but it was a long time ago. It’s crazy how easy it is to get shit out there. It’s harder to get other supplements than it is steroids .

Shadowmaker
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverbimmaView
    Ok, I see your point.

BTW I’m also from eastern Europe but I live in the United States now. It’s really easy to get steroids out there. When I was 15 I started working out and my friend there was told by some guy in the gym to buy these tablets called "Naposim" which were Dianabol. He told me and my cousin he bought them, so me and him went to the pharmacy and asked for Naposim. We didn’t know what it was at the time. The lady asked us what we want it for, we said our grandma asked us to buy some. So she sold it to us… We took two pills for like a week. I don’t remember feeling any different but it was a long time ago. It’s crazy how easy it is to get shit out there. It’s harder to get other supplements than it is steroids.

They stopped making Naposim a few years back… i think it was Romanian or Bulgarian dbol …
    some 5 years back they made a huge reform on pharmacy and medicine… now, we need prescriptions even for NaCl…
    i actually belive that longer time back it was possible to get roids in pharmacy shops but not since we joined the EU.

yeah, the supps is a problem – half of them get stuck on the border and noone is ever letting them through…

btw – how did u manage to get to US? they have houndreds of laws just not to let anyone in..

Silverbimma
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowmakerView
    They stopped making Naposim a few years back… i think it was Romanian or Bulgarian dbol …
    some 5 years back they made a huge reform on pharmacy and medicine… now, we need prescriptions even for NaCl…
    i actually belive that longer time back it was possible to get roids in pharmacy shops but not since we joined the EU.

yeah, the supps is a problem – half of them get stuck on the border and noone is ever letting them through…

btw – how did u manage to get to US? they have houndreds of laws just not to let anyone in..

My parents moved in 1993. I was a young kid. I go back every 2 or 3 years. Naposim is Romanian. That’s where I’m from.
    Yeah, the border is always a pain in the ass. I remember flying into Hungary than going in Romania and having to wait hours and having my bags checked. The Eastern European countries are very uneducated about supplements. There are a few like yourself who know. I tried giving a guy my remaining creatine pills when I was there last time and he looked at me like I was giving him a needle and some Test-E.

Do you guys order your stuff online or do you have local resources? My friends here all order from online.

Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.