Steriods Help

Hi im really new to this steriods use i had use EQ before for just a month ive seen some differences….
    Im about 6" 225lbs i want to get started ang try to get some of this fat off the belly and get cut not really medical problems just high blood!!
    Im not a professional sports player or anything like that just an average guy who wants to look much better!!!
    WOrk out about 4days a week.. any info would really help!!!
    new to this forum and wanted to see if i can start here!!
    not sure if im posting on the right thread but feel free to correct it thanks

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
    songdog
    This is a joke right?
    Lion23
    Welcome to the board. Whats your bf% at right now. You could easily obtain the gains your looking for without AAS. If I were you id get a solid diet down along with dedicated training and see where it takes you. After that if you still want more, go for the goods. Check out the nutrition section. There are some pretty knowledgable people there.
    pur3lusion
    Body fat i s about 21% Did a few research on diet and use couple of them! nothing really seem to work for me i work double job 10:30pm-7am then 8am-4pm.. im trying to gain about 240lbs but less body fat
    mainman504
    Welcome!
    panntastic
    How long did you give the diets before you decided they didn’t work for you?

Stay away from steroids and read all you can on here and in between that get diet and cardio sorted.
    If you got high blood pressure I bet your above 21%bf aswell.

DIET AND CARDIO IS KEY

pur3lusion
    I been on diet for about good 4 months watdark_sideng what i eat i was at 28% BF before… i do about 30min cardio b3fore and after work out..only thing i havent really done is not eating any meat at all and just go full veggie diet!!! i would really like to try and avoid using roids but a friend suggested it and wanted to get second opinion about it!!
    Lunk1
    Your friend is not much of a friend! You want to lose weight yet you were taking EQ? Hmmmmm do you know what the purpose of EQ is???
    stpete
    Post your diet. We’ll take a look at it but you’d probably be better off posting it in the Nutrition Forum as that section is dedicated to specific diets. You’ll definetely get more responses over there.

Welcome

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.