Stanazolol or anavar

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Stanazolol or anavar

Hello guys which better for cuting ? Stanazolol or anavar ?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
    Slacker78
    Stanazolol is the most used because it has a direct effect on cortisol blocking on aCrash007al glands. This means that you have a great shield on muscle catabolism induced by caloric deficit in cutting. Var is good too even it’s effect on cortisol is more light and indirected but it has a great anabolic power and a great affinity on SHRonin. Nothing prohibits to use them together taking advantage of synergic actions even is rare going in this way, as long as you know what are you doing, handle with consciousness the dosages, protected your liver and lipids with the good supplements and stay on them for max 6-8 weeks.

Vomarki
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78View
    Stanazolol is the most used because it has a direct effect on cortisol blocking on aCrash007al glands. This means that you have a great shield on muscle catabolism induced by caloric deficit in cutting. Var is good too even it’s effect on cortisol is more light and indirected but it has a great anabolic power and a great affinity on SHRonin. Nothing prohibits to use them together taking advantage of synergic actions even is rare going in this way, as long as you know what are you doing, handle with consciousness the dosages, protected your liver and lipids with the good supplements and stay on them for max 6-8 weeks.

Can I use stanazolol or anavar only cycle 6 week?

Quote Originally Posted by VomarkiView

If you’re a female , that’s a fair question.

If you’re a male , I’m sorry but do not use anything until you go read some basics on cycles and use of AAS.

If people are going to fear the needles…

DO NOT USE GEAR

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

Slacker78

Start from here
    And just after you’ve well understood there, then moving to next thinking of cutting with AAS and so on.

Mooseman33
    diet and cardio, best cutting drugs available.
    Octaneforce
    Anavar is probably the best oral steroid there is. It also helps with burning fat better than most others. Im a huge fan of var

Vomarki
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78View
    Start from here
    And just after you’ve well understood there, then moving to next thinking of cutting with AAS and so on.

Anavar only cycle far Male not good idea?

Vomarki
    Can I use only cycle anavar for Male or need some test mix?

Octaneforce
    Can I use only cycle anavar for Male or need some test mix?

You need a test base. Sure, var only cycles have been done, but its just not the ideal scenario.

Dont use anavar by itself!!

H10
    You would think with all the threads like this (trying to avoid the pin) that a ugl would sell a no pin kit, which would be a bunch of test gel and anavar (or whatever oral).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axel

Air inject

LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33View
    diet and cardio, best cutting drugs available.

That’s really the keys to getting shredded.

Mula
    What would the ideal Test/Anavar /Wintstrol cycle look like?

Test 400mg week 1-10
    Anavar 50mg ed week 1-8
    Winstrol 50mg ed week 3-10

I’ve heard that to get the most out of anavar a 8 week cycle should be followed. Not sure if 6 weeks should be followed for winstrol or should it ideally be 8 weeks? I would think 6 weeks would be less liver taxing than 8 weeks which is why i’ve edited it to 6 weeks:

Test 400mg week 1-10
    Anavar 50mg ed week 1-8
    Winstrol 50mg ed week 5-10

What about AI’s/HCG /PCT for this kind of cycle? What should it ideally look like?

pgc640
    Why don’t you stop thinking so’much about the drugs and St07 on how you’ll get enough protein in and how and when you’re going to train. These small week2-3 or week 3-6 are going to make no difference. Your doing ten weeks do all three for ten weeks. Pretty easy.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

pgc640
    Neither are better for cutting bf unless you believe the theory that Anavar burns fat. I don’t use Anavar so I don’t know but the only steroid I’ve ever taken that has burned fat by itself is Tren . So no AAS is better for burning far. A good diet, enough cardio for you, discipline in your eating that is what burns fat.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.