Not so popular anabolic steroids.

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Not so popular anabolic steroids.

Ever wonder what anabolic – androgenic steroids are out there that’s never been used by regulars in the online steroid using community? As a memberand steroid user sure you did!

Here is a sneak peek at some obscure and not so obscure anabolic steroids that you most likely will never use do to lack of availably or extremely high cost or both.

Androisoxazole
    17β-Hydroxy-17α-methylandrostano[3,2-c]isoxazole.

EST.A:A Ratio 30/320

Look familiar? What we have here is a DHT derivative that has a methyl-group in the 17th pos to allow oral dosing, in fact this drug is very closely related to stanozolol . The only difference is the group off the A-ring of androisoxazole (this protects the steroid) has an oxygen molecule instead of nitrogen in the additional ring. One would speculate this would be almost identical to stanozolol in effects, both good and bad.

Androisoxazole

Stanozolol

See the small change to the additional ring?

Bolasterone
    17ß-Hydroxy-7a,17-dimethylandrost-4-en-3-one

A:A Ratio:300/575

This baby is briefly featured in Anthony Robert’s book The Ultimate Research Guide Vol.1. It’s a testosterone molecule with not one but two methyl-groups. One that’s most commonly found on most oral anabolics 17th also known as 17aa alkylation and the second methyl-group is in the 7th position this modification also increases oral bio-availability. Now if one methyl-group on testosterone was bad (methyl-testosterone) two would make this drug quite toxic. It’s a potent (bulking) steroid for sure and was highly popular in the 80s-90s before it was discontinued. It can be currently found in powder form.

Calusterone
    17ß-Hydroxy-7ß,17-dimethylandrost-4-en-3-one

A:A Ratio:300/575

This is identical to the fore mentioned steroid bolasterone, the only difference is the methyl-group in the 7th position is pointing ‘up’ instead of ‘down’ like in bolasterone. This slight change (don’t ask me why) actually makes calusterone useful in the treatment of advanced breast cancer. Like its sister steroid it’s highly toxic.

Enestebol
    4,17ß-Dihydroxy-17-methylandrosta-1,4-dien-3-one.

A:A Ratio: Est:0/100.

See that? It’s our good buddy methandrostenolone (D-bol) with a hydroxyl-group added to the 4th position. This molecular modification stops or greatly reduces 5a-reduction and aromatization of the patent hormone. This drug should not give any estrogenic or androgenic sides but would also significantly weaker than D-bol. In fact it’s basically just like T-bol and I think was released as a ‘Pro-hormone’.

Norclostebol
    4-Chloro-17ß-hydroxyestr-4-en-3-one

A:A Ratio: N/A

Just nandrolone with an added chloro-group in the 4th. Norclostebol is to clostebol, what testosterone is to nandrolone, the parent hormone just missing that carbon atom in the 19th pos.

What I find very interesting about this particular drug is that although the 4-CL mod. stops aromatization and 5a reduction of the hormone making it ‘weaker’, the 5a reduced form of nandrolone (DHN) is actually a weaker anabolic/androgen than the parent hormone. One could speculate the 4-CL add on to the nandrolone would make it resistant to becoming a ‘weaker’ hormone giving it a higher anabolic/androgenic profile than nandrolone without the estrogen conversion.

Tiomesterone
    1α,7α-Bis(acetylthio)-17β-hydroxy-17-methylandrost-4-en-3-one.

A:A Ratio: 61/456

This one is a real mystery to me. It’s an oral testosterone derivative. When I enquired about this compound I was told;
    “ It’s a Di-Acetylthio derivative of 1alpha,7alpha,17beta-trihydroxy-17-methylandrost-4-en-3-one”

Ummm don’t worry I didn’t understand a word of that either. Studies do indeed show it’s useful for bodybuilding purposes though. One abstract is quoted saying Tiomesterone “was found to have exceptional anabolic properties”.

I first read about this steroid in an article by the chemist Patrick Arnold, you know that dude who brought 1-AD, AMP etc to the market? He also is accused of making THG as was but we’ll just sweep that under the rug. Anywayz. Right, were was I?

This steroid is kind of a cross between oxandrolone (5 alpha-androstan-2-oxa-17 alpha-methyl-17 beta-ol-3-one) and trenbolone (17-beta-hydroxyestra-4, 9-11-trien-3-one).

Oxatrebolone (you try coming up with a better name) (2 oxa-17-beta-acetoxy-estra-4,9,11-trien-3-one.)

This is basically trenbolone with the same modification that transformed DHT into oxandrolone.

PA says this drug has the same A:A ratio as nandrolone but is 5 times more powerful. Now i don’t know about you guys but this one defiantly spiked my interest. I believe (PA said the same) that if it was available it would be a rather expensive hormone due to the fact it’s a Var, tren , hybrid. Tren and Var are two pricey compounds in their own right.

11-fluoro-19-nor-dihydro-testosterone.

Nandrolone with a fluoro-group, it’s been shown too have a pretty good R.B.A of 73.5 (with metribolone having a RBA of 100) one of the cool properties off this drug is that it has low a uptake in the prostate, thus making this drug highly anabolic and without the risk of prostate growth.

They are many interesting anabolic steroids that were also left on the cutting room floor in the heyday of steroid research either because they were too androgenic (you wouldn’t want your sick daughter on tren would you?) or just too expensive to manufacture in bulk.

Many thanks to PhyChem on the Mind&Muscle.net forums for his help.

A:A Ratio: The androgenic (1st number) anabolic (2nd number) ratio of the hormone.

EST: Means it’s just a rough estimate of the A:A Ratio based off drugs that are similar.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Replies
    Othello
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    BUT who is going to buy my caskette?

well u need 6000 posts for source checks on caskets…but ill make this an exception i can hook u up with a great guy here in Lebanon…makes great ones all shapes n sizes…hes out of business since the war ended so he has a huge stockpile (joking)….

taiboxa
    Quote Originally Posted by Othello
    well u need 6000 posts for source checks on caskets…but ill make this an exception i can hook u up with a great guy here in Lebanon…makes great ones all shapes n sizes…hes out of business since the war ended so he has a huge stockpile (joking)….

ROFL how funny
    btw i got 10,000 posts bub.. or u saying i need 16000 posts ><

Othello
    ooops missed that one…
    yeah i meant 160000
    andy7065
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieG
    Yes, itґs like rednecks girlfriend and rednecks sister

LMAO!!! It’s the same thang…………..

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieG
    Yes, itґs like rednecks girlfriend and rednecks sister

Ya i noticed this one too. Obviously doesnt know the real name of the compound chemical. But my question is, when companies use this name other than winny are they usually selling it at a higher rate? ive know BD uses the stanozolol name and it appears to be pretty expensive. That could be my imagination but im curious to find out why BD charges so much for a product that is way cheaper from the leading source, ######……Not gonna mention, sorry…..

andy7065
    Updated.
    Alexp
    Hi Neofish…
    Isnt stanozolol a distant cousin of Winnie??

huh? Stanozolol =winstrol ..

SOULFLY
    Cool stuff.

I’d be interested to see some of those other ones like DMT, THG, etc.

Neofish, your avi is killing me, bro.

ArtiKova2001
    Never saw this, interesting.
    ken
    Quote Originally Posted by sh1m
    Interasting, thanks Neofish.

Please change the avatar, everytime i see it i want to

…..god damn test

andy7065
    One more added. A nandrolone derivative.

SOULFLY
    Quote Originally Posted by andy7065
    Enestebol
    4,17Я-Dihydroxy-17-methylandrosta-1,4-dien-3-one.

A:A Ratio: Est:0/100.

See that? It’s our good buddy methandrostenolone (D-bol) with a hydroxyl-group added to the 4th position. This molecular modification stops or greatly reduces 5a-reduction and aromatization of the patent hormone. This drug should not give any estrogenic or androgenic sides but would also significantly weaker than D-bol. In fact it’s basically just like T-bol and I think was released as a ‘Pro-hormone’.

Does anyone know what PH this was released as?

ArtiKova2001
    More to be added:
    Foodadrol
    (Oxymetholfoodone)
    [17 beta-foodroxy-2-hydroxymethylene-17 alpha-methyl-5 alpha-androstan-3-one]
    Molecular Weight: 332.482
    Molecular Formula: C 21 H 32 O 3
    Melting Point: 328-480C
    Manufacturer: bajanbastard (Originally)
    Release Date: 1960
    Effective Dose: 10,000mgs (optimal)
    Active Life: <16hours
    Detection Time: up to 3 hours
    Androgenic : Anabolic Ratio: 1,545:3,200

Foodadrol (commonly called by athletes “F50”, “F-bombs” or "FOOD") was initially developed as a compound to help people with anorexia, and has since been used very successfully to aid people who are suffering from many other diseases where weight loss is a concern. Thus, it is clearly an effective agent for promoting weight gain, increasing appetite and gaining strength. And, as with most Food Based Steroids (FBS), it has it’s downsides as well. Foodadrol will cause excessive bodyfat increases if not merQistered in the proper amounts.

Tattooman
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Should your mutant healing factor fail you Tai, a.k.a. Wolverine, we’ll all dark_sidep in. I’m sure somebody here has a cousin, or knows a guy.

M.

I have a brother-in-law who is a mortician. . .of course I am sure he will need something stronger than formaldehyde derivatives for you….

if 1.5g of DNP cant stop you, shit, nothign will.

Tattooman
    Hi Neofish…
    Isnt stanozolol a distant cousin of Winnie??

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.