Need advice for future cycle

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Need advice for future cycle

So as the title says ,
    I am looking to start my 3rd cycle in March until August and I wanna rotate between these compounds.
    Deca
    Primo
    Anavar
    Proviron
    Test(probably cyp but I have access to all kinds)

I need a recommendation on dosages and what to stack and how many weeks each compound .
    My only restriction is that I don’t wanna exceed 1gr of gear per week.

Just to clarify I have nolva , Adex,clomid,caber on hand.

Stats
    Height : 193cm
    Weight :95kg
    Body type : ecto
    I am in army right now so can’t train and lost some weight but I am finishing soon .

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
    neadl3
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix7View
    Iirc, mast hasn’t been made in a pharma prep for sometime, even though it’s still approved in most countries pharmacopoeia. As such, UGLs would be the primary source. Here in the US, Mast P tends to run around $45-55 per gram (100mg/ml 10 ml) and Mast E around 55-65 per two grams (200mg/ml).

Then it’s more expensive than proviron and caber together .
    I ll check the pricing here although my provider is senting me stuff from a pharma company from China.so far so good and thanks for the replies

OldBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by neadl3View
    Then it’s more expensive than proviron and caber together .
    I ll check the pricing here although my provider is senting me stuff from a pharma company from China.so far so good and thanks for the replies

highly unlikely . Proviron by itself dose for dose is more expensive then Mast ,, let alone adding in a $70 bottle of Caber

neadl3
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView
    highly unlikely . Proviron by itself dose for dose is more expensive then Mast ,, let alone adding in a $70 bottle of Caber

Bought dostinex from pharmacy 20euros for 8×0.5
    And proviron 3 euros for the 25 mg package .
    Maybe where u live is very expensive or idk .
    Maybe I leave in Gymrats paradise .
    I ll just buy mast as well since I see u recommend it everywhere , I must give it a shot .

OldBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by neadl3View
    Bought dostinex from pharmacy 20euros for 8×0.5
    And proviron 3 euros for the 25 mg package .
    Maybe where u live is very expensive or idk .

well you’d need to do the actual math. just because a single "package" of something seems cheap doesn’t mean it is cheap.
    does your package of Proviron contain 160 tabs , or just 20 tabs. you would need 160 total tabs to equal 2 bottles of Masteron (which is 4000mg total) . same with the caber, do the math on running an effective dose of that over 12 weeks and the add that to the 4000mg of proviron you would need.
    I’m sure when you total it all up, mg per mg, the caber and proviron are more expensive then two bottles of Mast

neadl3
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView
    well you’d need to do the actual math. just because a single "package" of something seems cheap doesn’t mean it is cheap.
    does your package of Proviron contain 160 tabs , or just 20 tabs. you would need 160 total tabs to equal 2 bottles of Masteron (which is 4000mg total) . same with the caber, do the math on running an effective dose of that over 12 weeks and the add that to the 4000mg of proviron you would need.
    I’m sure when you total it all up, mg per mg, the caber and proviron are more expensive then two bottles of Mast

Didn’t know the actual doses of caber or proviron needed , although I didn’t mean to run a cycle with caber , just use it same way I would use adex, to counter prolactin issues , but since deca dose is low I ll probably be fine

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.