Interesting Nandrolone Study

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Interesting Nandrolone Study

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
    Suddenly my Deca only cycles don’t seem so crazy…lol

Quester
    Thanks renepjd!!!!
    "Nandrolone also had the beneficial effects of stimulating the formation of extra-osseous collagen and soft tissue (7)." the ^^study

So, it can help with cartilage repair.

And, they’re suggesting that it doesn’t convert to DHT so it doesn’t contribute to hairloss.

"Given that nandrolone is not converted to DHT it seems logical to assume that it would have less effect on hair loss than exogenous testosterone (with its subsequent conversion to DHT). Thus, nandrolone may be beneficial in treating hypogonadal men concerned about alopecia in the setting of TST."

renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScienceView
    Thanks renepjd!!!!
    "Nandrolone also had the beneficial effects of stimulating the formation of extra-osseous collagen and soft tissue (7)." the ^^study

So, it can help with cartilage repair.

And, they’re suggesting that it doesn’t convert to DHT so it doesn’t contribute to hairloss.

"Given that nandrolone is not converted to DHT it seems logical to assume that it would have less effect on hair loss than exogenous testosterone (with its subsequent conversion to DHT). Thus, nandrolone may be beneficial in treating hypogonadal men concerned about alopecia in the setting of TST."

I’m surprised I hadn’t seen that study previously. Liked it a lot, especially since i run low dose deca as part of my TRT and have done so for years.

songdog
    Thanx good read Kel!
    CapoDiCapi
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjdView
    Very informative read regarding Deca . Read slow and look up the big words if needed……..(Haz)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4837307/

So KelKel what would be an ideal dose to help assist with my Rotator Cuff Repair this is what I was thinking:

TEST E 200 mg 2xs a week 400mg wk
    DECA 100 mg 2xs a week 200mg wk

renepjd
    They didn’t define that, or I missed it. I personally run 125 mgs per week alongside my TRT. 125 simply due to it being 250mg per ml. If it were 200 per ml I’d run 100…..

200 would be a therapeutic dose imho. Need 4-600 ish for more BB purposes.

CapoDiCapi
    They didn’t define that, or I missed it. I personally run 125 mgs per week alongside my TRT. 125 simply due to it being 250mg per ml. If it were 200 per ml I’d run 100…..

So I have DECA 300 mg and TEST E 250mg how should I dose both:
    TEST E 125mg week?
    DECA 150 mg week?

Xself
    Quote Originally Posted by CapoDiCapiView
    So I have DECA 300 mg and TEST E 250mg how should I dose both:
    TEST E 125mg week?
    DECA 150 mg week?

Yeah, that would be an easy solution due to the deca being 300mg/ml and 150mg being within the therapeutic range for nandrolone .

This is a meta study folks, meaning it’s not a new experiment, simply an overview of the ones that allready exist. Such studies are often more valid than a single experiment though, so the findings are quite interesting.
    But are there any surprises really?

1) run deca with your TRT to boost anabolic effects and lesser impact on prostate and hair scalp.
    2) due do the same reasons as above, run some test with the deca to avoid libido issues.
    3) deca may help collagen synthesis and recovery from (at least) rotator cuff damage. (I know we’ve debated this, and I’m sure this study won’t settle that debate, but I say as I’ve always said; I believe nandrolone helps joints, but can’t prove it)

4) deca has estrogenic activity, either directly or through other mechanisms.

It was a nice read though, and I love studies that confirm what you allready believe instead of just leaving you with more questions.

homefit
    Participant
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScienceView
    Suddenly my Deca only cycles don’t seem so crazy…lol

What..did u miss th ED part?…

homefit
    Participant

Dylan says 3-500 is enough

REAL BE
    Deca – Deca-Durabolin ,Anabolic /Androgenic ratio: 125:37 or nandrolone decanoate, is a progestin steroid that produces very high anabolic activity and significant mass increase with milder and fewer side effects than some other steroids .—–side effects are- increase blood pressure, water retention, decreased sperm count etc…

EQ- also known as a boldenone undecyclenate Anabolic/ Androgenic ratio: 100:50 (about 50% converts to estro) will increase stamina and vascularity or prominent, visible veins as well as slow but steady gains in strength and muscle with very few estrogen-related side effects.— oily skin, acne, increased body and facial hair—Eq must be taken for a longer time.

EQ to be affective you must take @ 600mg min for best results–Deca can be taking @ 200mg a week and still get the benefits from it on the ligaments. As for a weekly dose of Deca–it really comes down to what you can handle–An affective level would be 750mg Test and 500 deca a week.–or if new to Deca– 500mg test 300mg deca.

Size/mass/strength = Deca-Durabolin – nandrolone decanoate – A lot of that Size is water, and you will lose that water when you are done.

hardness/vascularity/some strength = Equipoise – boldenone undecylenate –Size can be just as good as on Deca because EQ makes you eat.. 5000cals are easy when using EQ.—Must take it longer min 14 weeks—better at 16 best at 18—However, with EQ , and results can be faster and can help when adark_sideeve certain goals.

The reason some guys choose EQ over Deca is because of Decas ability to help the conversion process of test into estro.
    The can take test and eq –but going over to test and Deca they have gyno issues or sensitive nipples—Eq only converts to about 50% estro. However, if you want strength and you want to gain more size Deca is the way to go .Eq is the better overall when weighing side effects to results over time. –EQ over Deca—But there is no doubt that Deca has it place, in all cycles, and a Bulking cycle if your not prone to sides.

Quote Originally Posted by SilabolinView
    What..did u miss th ED part?…

I’m a stallion, that shit dont faze me.

Marsoc
    What’s the conclusion ? I was to lazy to read it …
    renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by XselfView
    I love studies that confirm what you allready believe instead of just leaving you with more questions.

BB’ers and strength athletes have always been ahead of the curve when it comes to what actually works in the world of AAS. Something I know you very well!

Double post
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.