First cycle,Tbol

Hi guys,this is my first cycle so if you can help please do
    I am starting a strict tbol only cycle for 4 weeks at 30/20mgs a day
    I am an athelete so I am trying not get that that water bloat.I have done quite abit of research but I figured that real experiences would be best.
    My Plan:
    Week1:30mgs/ED
    Week2-4:20mgs/ED
    Milk thestile(protect liver) if needed??

My dossage is so low would I still need a pct??
    Stats:
    B.F:11-12%
    Training:3years
    Weight:71kgs(156lbs)

Thanks,J

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
    BcK
    Please read on the educational thread the young and steroids

t-dogg
    I replied to this thread the other day. It was under a different name though.

This cycle, "or lack there of" is a bad ideal.

Is there any good/desent comments on there that may help?? If there is can you send me the link?
    Thanks,J
    But I’m not young?? I’m not as young 18year olds so I think I should get atleast some help to start off as I am 23
    Thanks,J
    arahnid
    Quote Originally Posted by New_Juice_MonkeyView
    But I’m not young?? I’m not as young 18year olds so I think I should get atleast some help to start off as I am 23
    Thanks,J

Hey New_Juice_Monkey, welcome to the forum. I would love to try and give you a hand. To answer your question, in a nutshell, yes. You are to young. This isn’t a reference to your maturity level, but to your physical level of development. Your endocrine system is still developing, and introducing synthetic exogenous hormones can be potentially devastating to its development. Additionally, at your body weight you can quite easly make heavy progress without steroids . Diet is the key. At 150 some odd pounds, you’re not eating enough certainly. Even if you chose to throw caution to the wind and use, you will not be able to build muscle, because youre not bringing in the physical material to build muscle. I hope this clears the air, and if you need more just ask. Many of the answers are in the link provided in a previous post. Good luck, and get into the nutrition forum!!!

songdog
    That is wat you want right?
    Domus
    Juice monkey, how tall are you?
    Sharmthetics
    Quote Originally Posted by DomusView
    Juice monkey, how tall are you?

I’m 185CM so I’m taller than most of the manlets on here. Yet people still say I shouldn’t use AAS. My height won’t be stunted at all, besides I’m at a perfect height so I’m not fussed.

Domus
    Quote Originally Posted by SharmtheticsView
    I’m 185CM so I’m taller than most of the manlets on here. Yet people still say I shouldn’t use AAS. My height won’t be stunted at all, besides I’m at a perfect height so I’m not fussed.

OK… so let’s forget about age for a second. You are way too skinny. You need to have a decent frame to build off of. 6 foot tall and 150 lbs, you might hit bone with a 1" syringe.

Fix your diet first bro. You need to add quite a bit of weight before you cycle. Back to the age thing, this would be a perfect time to wait a couple of years so that you can build a good frame.

Best of luck. Hit the nutrition forum.

stpete
    You’ll get more out of a solid diet and good old fashion training than you will w/that cycle anyway.
    Sharmthetics
    OK… so let’s forget about age for a second. You are way too skinny. You need to have a decent frame to build off of. 6 foot tall and 150 lbs, you might hit bone with a 1" syringe.

Fix your diet first bro. You need to add quite a bit of weight before you cycle. Back to the age thing, this would be a perfect time to wait a couple of years so that you can build a good frame.

Best of luck. Hit the nutrition forum.

I’d rather be just over average height than a manlet, bro. Tall, tanned and lean and you look like a sexy **** and doonts come at you. Short, bulky and stocky you just look like a jacked up unaesthetic angry ****. Anyway, how would you even know how big I am? Strange/10.

Domus
    Quote Originally Posted by SharmtheticsView
    I’d rather be just over average height than a manlet, bro. Tall, tanned and lean and you look like a sexy **** and doonts come at you. Short, bulky and stocky you just look like a jacked up unaesthetic angry ****. Anyway, how would you even know how big I am? Strange/10.

I have no idea what you just said. I understood only the last part… how do I know how big you are? You posted your stats. And if that’s the physique you’re shooting for, you do not need AAS.

Sharmthetics
    I have no idea what you just said. I understood only the last part… how do I know how big you are? You posted your stats. And if that’s the physique you’re shooting for, you do not need AAS.

Lol? When did I post my stats? I must be too high, and I’m not even high bro. My physique is pretty much determined already, is it not? I’m 185CM, fairly sure I’ll always be lean no matter how hard I try.

Domus
    Damn. Nevermind. I thought you were the OP because you replied to my request for height.

NEVER MIND! I guess I am the one that is high

arahnid
    Wait a minute– new-juice-monkey and sharmthetics are the same person? Say it ain’t so Sharm, I thought we got past this.
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.