Deca vs EQ question

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Deca vs EQ question

Was at fb group and someone asked for off season bulking. Almost everyone said hands down EQ and bashed deca at the same time. Heres their thoughts

Deca : faster gains with mostly water retention and most gains gone after cycle

EQ: slower quality gains

What am i missing ? For decades most pro bber were using deca.

Thanks in advance

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Replies
    renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoyView
    EQ, Deca , Winstrol .. they are all used in veterinary medicine. and its not just horses. cattle, sheep, etc. EQ is just the most heard of just because it does not have a medical use in humans , but still deca and winny are used in vet medicine just as well as EQ.
    even cats and dogs may receive injections of deca, depending on their condition.

My 2.5lb miBamb-Teacup Yorkie has a strained knee.
    I’ve got deca.
    The wheels are turning…..

Fenix7
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjdView
    My 2.5lb miBamb-Teacup Yorkie has a strained knee.
    I’ve got deca .
    The wheels are turning…..

renepjd
    Gawd!
    nightflier
    the Tren given to cattle are in under the skin pellets , called Finaplex (which contains 200mg).. they are shot with a special gun that implants the pellets under the skin. not very expensive and easy to merQister. very available at vet stores. heck you can buy it and make your own tren injection out of it if you wanted (has been done quite often)

Theoretically how do you think this would work in a human subject?

Fenix7
    Quote Originally Posted by nightflierView

It’s not even theoretical. Talk to some of the guys who have been around since this was the primary way of getting Tren . All I can recall is that it involved using wood alcohol to get rid of the bullshit, and extracting the Tren to use in an IM preparation.

OldBoy

look at the guys in the late 90s early 2000s . worked pretty darn good for them. guru Ameen Alai was well known for making Finaplex pellets, grinding them down, using a solution and solvent to break down into a liquid form and shooting it in the TrueMaxders he was helping out. pretty sure thats how Tren became popular.. of course now raw powder tren ace is so avaialbe it doesn’t make sense to take the time to do that. but you still can (Finaplex is out there at vet supply places)

nightflier
    look at the guys in the late 90s early 2000s . worked pretty darn good for them. guru Ameen Alai was well known for making Finaplex pellets, grinding them down, using a solution and solvent to break down into a liquid form and shooting it in the TrueMaxders he was helping out. pretty sure thats how Tren became popular.. of course now raw powder tren ace is so avaialbe it doesn’t make sense to take the time to do that. but you still can (Finaplex is out there at vet supply places)

I actually meant injecting the pellets under your skin cattle style

OldBoy
    I actually meant injecting the pellets under your skin cattle style

perhaps rectal insertion would work

rdk

Butt chugging tren sounds fun lol

renepjd

Not seeing anyone lining up for this……

nightflier

You had to go there…

OldBoy
    alright guys , if you ever get a steroid protocol from me , and you see 200mg of Finaplex listed , you know what you got to do

Fenix7
    alright guys , if you ever get a steroid protocol from me , and you see 200mg of Finaplex listed , you know what you got to do

Just be sure it’s after the morning coffee poo. No one wants to literally flush their tren down the toilet.

ZXY2
    Quote Originally Posted by renepjdView
    Not seeing anyone lining up for this……

Ahem…

Fenix7
    Quote Originally Posted by ObsView
    Ahem…

Right? I will totally Finaplex my ass if it somehow has the same effect as shooting alcohol up your ass versus drinking it.

You mean I can get twice the blood concentrations with half the gear, AND I can use a hole that’s already there? Sign me the fuck up.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.