Can’t lose weight on Tren

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Can’t lose weight on Tren

So I’ve been on Tren for a couple weeks now and I’m struggling to lose weight. My diet is roughly the same prior to starting the cycle, and I was steadily losing about 1.5 pounds per week. The goal was to lose another 8-10lbs by the end of June.

Since adding in the tren, my weight either stays consistent, or slightly elevates.

I’ve been working with a nutrition coach that requires weekly check-in‘s, and Ive had to lie about my weight since he doesn’t know I’ve hopped on a cycle. I’m legit following the diet to a tee, in a 1K deficit, but the weight just won’t come off.

Is this normal? I know it might be nitrogen retention, glycogen, etc…could be building muscle as well but I’m getting antsy and not sure if I should pull the plug and just run test, var, and Clen for the least couple weeks.

Is it normal to struggle to lose weight on tren?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
    redz
    your body has likely gone into a plateau because of being too much under maintenance. How much weight are you trying to lose? If it’s a lot Tren probably is a bad idea.

Windex
    You may have lost fat and gained a bit of muscle, just enough to cause the scale to stay the same.

Also can be stalling as Redz mentioned.

I don’t see the purpose of hiring a coach, paying him money only to then lie to him. Tons of people on this board would be more than happy to give you guidance for free and you don’t have to lie to us.

Androgen
    Tren is my go to for contest prep. You might want to try adding 600 mg of mast.
    you didn’t say how much tren you are using though.

Never ran tren , but you say you are running other compounds as well… could it be water retention? Or like Redz mentioned, you may have reached a plateau. The body doesn’t want to keep losing weight. 1.5 lbs per week isn’t a realistic long term weight loss plan. I guarantee if you stopped dieting for a week and just ate sensibly (with no carbs before bed), you would lose more weight the second week when you get back on the diet. Make it a long term plan and not a quick fix.

Slan
    Out of curiosity what are your stats and what does your current cycle look like?
    Kalison
    What kind of coach are you going to that you feel you need to lie to him? If it’s some sort of fitness coach, I feel like they should know about gear and be able to guide you appropriately. If it is just a trainer working at your local gym, I see why you would want to lie, but I don’t consider that a coach

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KalisonView
    What kind of coach are you going to that you feel you need to lie to him? If it’s some sort of fitness coach, I feel like they should know about gear and be able to guide you appropriately. If it is just a trainer working at your local gym, I see why you would want to lie, but I don’t consider that a coach

I think he’s referring to a nutritionist as opposed to a fitness coach. More wellness centered instead of TrueMaxding coach or gym trainer. That’s my guess from his post and why he would feel the need to lie

Orrrrrrr, maybe I don’t know what the fuck I’m talking about

Kalison
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilahView
    I think he’s referring to a nutritionist as opposed to a fitness coach. More wellness centered instead of TrueMaxding coach or gym trainer. That’s my guess from his post and why he would feel the need to lie

Orrrrrrr, maybe I don’t know what the fuck I’m talking about

Been to one of those before. Told her how much protein I ate per day and she looked at me like I had 3 heads. Waste of time and money

OldBoy
    between the Tren (which is thyroid suppressive) and the huge calorie deficit, your metabolism (and thyroid) is likely crashed. if your going to stay doing this with drugs then you need to get on T4/T3.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.