Booze and Steroids

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Booze and Steroids

So my original plan was to begin my 12 week cycle this week. Turns out I’m off to Mexico on November 20th. Obviously I plan on boozing pretty good out there! Any tips on how long after a cycle I should wait to have alcohol again?
Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Replies
    Scabtree
    I found AAS exacerbated the effects of booze. Made me sick as a dog who just ate his own vomit. I don’t know if there is any medical truth to it… just my experience.
    Razor
    Take an AI during your cycle I suggest upping the dose slightly. If you’re not taking an AI, then regardless of the alcohol I suggest you start.

Edited for bad choice of words, not what I meant… see below post.

swollix
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorView
    Alcohol WILL convert test into estrogen. Keep that in mind. If you are taking an AI during your cycle I suggest upping the dose slightly. If you’re not taking an AI, then regardless of the alcohol I suggest you start.

You have an article I can read on this? In that case, I’ll stop drinking haha!

Sgt. Hartman
    So now alcohol converts testosterone go estrogen? Better do that google search again…….

Razor
    Maybe my choice of words are incorrect but I have read countless articles regarding alcohol and estrogen.

Aromatase is the enzyme that causes aromitization.

Aromatase activity appears to be enhanced in certain estrogen-dependent local tissue next to breast tissue, endometrial cancer, endometriosis, and uterine fibroids.

Alcohol increases aromatase.
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science…2604957990163X

dec11
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorView
    Alcohol WILL convert test into estrogen. Keep that in mind. If you are taking an AI during your cycle I suggest upping the dose slightly. If you’re not taking an AI, then regardless of the alcohol I suggest you start.

hahaha, just LOL at this……….

Skip
    Quote Originally Posted by Revell
    Bro your going mexico. Drop the dbols and just go ****ing mental

Yess

Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.