Bodenone as a stand alone and first cycle for beginner.

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Bodenone as a stand alone and first cycle for beginner.

5’7 212 pounds. 38 years old. Goal 175 to 185 all muscle. I have a small bone structure. Have to look for baseball cap in teen department lol. Wrists are small and one of my weak points so I have to wear wraps and be careful with lifting to heavy to soon. I am a very stocky guy. I am told all the time I have huge shoulders and arms and traps. My genes are pretty good. I gain muscle pretty easy and lose weight pretty easy also. 9 years of video games and I’ve gotten unhealthy. Thanks to the construction I work I’ve kept a good base and just added on a good layer of fat. I’ve worked out for 7 years and done some mma. I’ve thought about doing anabolics probably my whole life and have researched them off and on for the past 10 years or more.
    So the questions begin. I really like the idea of equipoise . The slow, steady, quality gains with some of the least amount of side affects. I cant seem to get that much information on it as far as what estrogen inhibitors I should take with it if any since eq barely affects that and what should I take for post. I am to understand that 600mg is a good dose per week. Should I split that up into 4 shots a week 5 etc.? At my age I am also thinking about taking HGH. Might stack it when I do a second cycle of boldenone .
    So I have my source. I have worked with the guy that gave me the source for two years and his brother is my superintendent. They are some well respected people in our line of work. Pipefitters boilermakers etc. So I get to the source and they have 7 different kinds of boldenone. They also have pre packaged cycles from beginner to advanced which I thought was nice but I am looking for a cycle with eq being the main focus. How do I know which is the right boldenone to get. Their site says that if you contact them they will answer you within 5 mins to 12 hours max. That turns out to be a lie. Since I am a beginner I will probably be asking a lot of dumb questions. Thank you for your patience.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Replies
    REDs
    I would start with a good diet from the nutrition section. You need to do more research that is obvious!! Good luck
    Martens
    Your first cycle should be a tes only cycle and every cycle after that should have tes as a base. EQ is junk and def not a stand alone AAS to use ( tes is the only stand alone compound to use). Check out the educational threads and check out Domuss how to plan and execute a proper first cycle.
    I would listen to ^^^ BB. 1st cycle should be Test only with AI, HCG and PTC with clomid and nolvadex . Keep it simple you’ll still get good results.

elf80lvl
    Read and follow the link below. Don’t get creative.

Rot
    Ok I guess I should have said I spent 3 days reading every sticky and newb link in the forums. To REDs I’m curious as to what I said that would make you think me and my girlfriend haven’t already started on a nutrition plan or haven’t already been eating healthy for years. Yes I know when you take steroids you have to eat differently.

Rot
    Week Anabol 5mg Deca -200 Nolvadex
    1 0 200mg 0
    2 0 200mg 0
    3 0 200mg 0
    4 4tabletsperday 200mg 0
    5 4 tablets 200mg 1 tablet a day
    6 4 200mg 1 tablet a day
    7 4 200mg 1 tablet a day
    8 4 200mg 1 tablet a day
    9 4 200mg 1 tablet a day
    10 4 200mg 1 tablet a day
    11 1 tablet a day
    12 1 tablet a day

What should I add to this for my post.

Rot
    The last post I made was in chart form but It squeezed it all together I hope you can understand it.
    Rot
    I’ve researched enough to understand that most guys believe eq is junk. But I also know that for a lot of guys they swear buy it. Is their anyone here that breaks the mold and uses eq.
    Mr.BB
    You are setting yourself to failure by ignoring the advice of experienced members.

Cycles without testosterone do not work properly.

It seems you are eager for someone to come here and say EQ is the best, and when people with experience say otherwise you get upset lol

redz
    Another poor choice with deca and anabol. You definitely aren’t ready based on your knowledge and eq is garbage even at 600mg/week for 15 weeks it did nothing other than increase appetite.

GGot FFina?
    Participant
    I too would avoid EQ since its about the same as doing supplements from GNC. Extremely weak IMO and i used to use it to cut other gear with in order for it to hurt a bit less when injecting. Its pretty useless IMO.

Best bet for you is Test. I would run it at 500mg/w and run it for 12 weeks. Make sure you dial your diet in really nicely or you will be disappointed by results. Im currently doing just 250mg/w of Test Cyp. My diet is about 80% of what i know i could do, and my results are pretty good. Full six pack and sitting around 10%,.

Good luck!

Rot
    No I am not upset at anyone for telling me I am wrong. I read these forums for 3 days ( slow at work ) and I see this response quite a bit. ( I would start with a good diet from the nutrition section. You need to do more research that is obvious!! Good luck ). Never checked to see if it was the same guy or not. So you guys have convinced me to stay away from eq. The website I have that is gonna be my source is the same one I got that chart from that I posted above. That is their idea of a cycle for a newb. You guys are saying that is wrong. Is there a website or a place on this forum that you guys would agree with that has a chart. I do know each person is different and bodies react differently. I am looking for slow steady gains not huge results quickly. I want to feel like I am on steroids but don’t wanna feel like superman either. Every bit of information I am taking to heart from the beginner threads to nutrition etc. My biggest reason for wanting to take eq was because of the lack of side effects. I am hoping for some that would translate to he cares about his health. I know there is no such thing but I am kind of looking for the perfect chart for the beginner.

redz
    Never get cycle info from suppliers. Read the beginner cycle stickies on here.
    Rot
    Thank you redz and to everyone else helping me out. I think if I read all the do’s and don’ts of what I can and cant post I am allowed to post this. Is Gen-shi labs, roids+, and genexpharma trusted manufacturers. Testo E manufactured by Gen-shi is what I am looking at. It is not the supplier.
    Rot
    Nevermind on the last post I found the posts that give me the info I need.
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.