Best steroid to use?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Best steroid to use?

Ok so I realise there’s no straight answer to the thread title question but a few pointers would be great.

I’m 32 and 5’10.

Over the past few years, through nothing more than greediness and laziness, I’d allowed myself to turn into abit of a porky guy. Well, ‘abit’ is being polite, at my porkiest I was weighing in at 16stone – 101kg and it was all blob, mostly on my gut. Anyhow, story short, over the past so long I had put in some changes and started shredding it all off. I did this with calorie restriction, literally 5000 down to 500 calories a day. I understand this was probably an unhealthy way of achieving my goals, but to be honest, for me, I had to inject will power into my life, which at the time I had none, and so I see it as a great accomplishment.
    I also did two courses of DNP – (2,4-Dinitrophenol), which I was eating on when I had. They worked exceptionally well. I am now weighing, or plan to be weighing by January 1st 11.3 Stone – 72kg. So its now time to start phaze two of change me, and start bulking up.

I’ve built a gym at home and plan to be using that everyday on weights, and I think I have my diet plan sorted. It probably needs a few tweaks here and there but it is mainly consisting of high protein foods and protein supplements, probably the same as everyone else’s really.

I do want to bulk up fast though and this is where I am going to need help.

I understand there is already a wealth of info on this site, some I have read through but to be honest, I am completely new to this world and I was getting a little lost in all the abbreviations being used

I have access to any steroid I want (darknet), but I want one which is going to give me the fastest results. Results being defined by which is going to make me bulk up quickest in size. Ideally it should be an oral one. The last time I had a needle in my arse was many years ago when I got bit by a dog. It wasn’t actually that bad, but that had more to do with the cute little blonde nurse doing it for me.

I understand that at some point if I am to take this seriously then I will have the non-oral ones, but for now, as its my first cycle, until I get into the swing of things, oral ones will be fine.

If anyone has any recommendations that would be great, I can research them and progress from there.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
    renepjd
    Study this first:

It will answer most of your questions.

Merry Xmas and welcome to the forum.

LoTaR
    Don’t start aas yet.

My suggestion would be stick around for a couple months reading everything. Definitely the one that renepjd posted up.

I feel as u still have alot to learn about eating and lifting. That being said u can make a s**t ton of advancement with that alone and then ones you have that all set up then think about aas

TheTaxMan
    Read the link renepjd posted.

LoTaR also has a good point, i think you need to educate yourself in terms of food first.

Welcome and good luck!

Thank you very much for the link Kelkel. That was such an educational read, and obviously one I missed before posting! It does answer alot of my questions though, with alot more added intel aswell, stuff I hadn’t thought about. I need to read it a couple more times to digest it all but there goes my hoping for an oral one my first cycle! Testosterone enanthate it is then, I will start looking into it.

You’re right in that I still have alot of learning to do before starting 73 and taxman, but what I don’t have is a couple of months. That doesn’t fit with my personal timeline. To fit my goals I need to be starting bulking January 4th. I do have a hell of alot of spare time over the next two xmas weeks though and most of it will be dedicated to this and learning what I need to know and reading through as many threads as possible.

With food, when I suss out how to upload pics, I will upload a scan of my proposed food plan. I have done alot of research into what I should be eating, but feel free to rip it to bits and change it if needed. I’m here for the right advice and if you feel its wrong I need to know.

XXXL
    Welcome!
    < <Samson> >
    Shit, no matter the sauce(yes, it does help – but) – diet is still #1 < always

You can run 3 grams of whatever sauce per week & still have so so results – I did, so I kinda know

TheTaxMan
    I love how you refer it to ‘sauce’ Samson excellent word
    LoTaR
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberryjamView
    Thank you very much for the link Kelkel. That was such an educational read, and obviously one I missed before posting! It does answer alot of my questions though, with alot more added intel aswell, stuff I hadn’t thought about. I need to read it a couple more times to digest it all but there goes my hoping for an oral one my first cycle! Testosterone enanthate it is then, I will start looking into it.

You’re right in that I still have alot of learning to do before starting 73 and taxman, but what I don’t have is a couple of months. That doesn’t fit with my personal timeline. To fit my goals I need to be starting bulking January 4th. I do have a hell of alot of spare time over the next two xmas weeks though and most of it will be dedicated to this and learning what I need to know and reading through as many threads as possible.

With food, when I suss out how to upload pics, I will upload a scan of my proposed food plan. I have done alot of research into what I should be eating, but feel free to rip it to bits and change it if needed. I’m here for the right advice and if you feel its wrong I need to know.

U can make alot of advancement natty. If u do gear before our ready it won’t last. U will gain and then lose it right away. It’s a marathon not a 1/4 drag race brother

U can gain alot of muscle in good time natty. Lay out your diet like u said and your training. We will get u to where u need to be!!!
    Good luck brother. If u need any advice don’t be shy. We all have questions and always need to learn more

OK heres what I have so far

I do keep changing things and I don’t know what Saturdays and Sundays are yet. But… on the right path?

TheTaxMan
    Personaly id try to eat every 2 hours rather than every 4 hours, even if the meals were slightly smaller, eating often as possible will really speed ones metabolism
    Yeh I remeber reading something about every 2 hours somewhere mate, its just I work 9-5 so trying to juggle things round that really. Suppose some eggs on the desk wouldn’t harm
    LoTaR
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberryjamView
    Yeh I remeber reading something about every 2 hours somewhere mate, its just I work 9-5 so trying to juggle things round that really. Suppose some eggs on the desk wouldn’t harm

If your aloud to eat Dearing work it will be very easy to munch on food all day! Broccoli, sweet potatoes, cold dark_sidecken slices, peanut butter, eggs, and alot of other things u can sit and munch on though out the day without even needing to get up from your seat! Good luck and if u have any further questions please ask

renepjd
    Consider posting your diet related questions in the Nutrition Forum. Let the Vets in there give it a look.
Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.