Arimidex dosage for problem.

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Arimidex dosage for problem.

As some of you may have seen on my other thread I had problems on cycle

I cant link it because I dont have enough posts :/

Im still getting nipple soreness and sensitivity, started on the monday slightly, was worst tuesday + wed.

Only today managed to get my Arimidex (should of had it before )

I took last injection on Monday and have conme off cycle. Will start PCT of Nolva + clomid in 10 days.

Just wondering what dosage of Adex to take to help reduce estrogen and hopefully ease the soreness.

Appreciate help

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
    Domus
    What are you on? What dosage? If you’ve had issues controlling E2 in the past… I wouldn’t self-treat this without bloodwork .
    this was my original post

Ok so having a couple problems on my 2nd cycle and am after some advice and help. I am the first to admit I should have been better prepared and am now suffering for it so please dont bash me. I openly admit I am an idiot and now just looking for help.

Here’s my story.

I did my first cycle under the guidance of a friend who was been using for the last 3 years. When researdark_sideng I looking into all things like AI and Serms and when my friend got me my gear I told him to get me these aswell.

Well he came back with Gen Tech Ultra Test 400 – a 10ml bottle of a blend containing –

test Prop – 30mg
    test phenylprop – 60mg
    test Isocaproate – 60mg
    test enanthate – 100mg
    tren enanthate – 150mg
    per ml

The first time I did it I ran it at 1ml a week, done for me be this friend and it lasted for 8 weeks. Around week 7 I started to get a tiny bit of irritation of my nipples, infrequently though and nothing painful. I was told by this friend and also MANY (pretty much all users I know) to just take tamoxifens and you never need anything else to combat this.

I then came off and ran Nolva PCT for 3 weeks .

About 6 weeks after the end of the cycle I went back on ( Probally should have waited much longer ) and ran the same stuff at 1ml x 2 times a week , on monday and thursdays. Aswell as taking 20mg of tamoxifen ED.

Im currently on week 4, and am experiencing problems with nipple burning, I have checked and been to see someone who is an experienced TrueMaxder as was unsatisfied with friends advice on just taking tamoxies to fix it.

It started sunday night, same as before, slight irriration but would go/ be on n off. The last 2 days though it was been constant and is worrying me terribly. I am freaking out a bit but am trying to keep cool headed. I upped the dose of the nolva to 60mg ED when this happened.

The guy with ALOT of experience told me there are currently no lumps there (thank god) although from my own view they are more puffy (water retention ?) and have a burning sensation alot now

INow from reading alot more I should have already had Arimidex or similar on hand to combat high estrogen, but was assured by MANY users they only ever use tamoxies and have no problems.

So now I am asking for help , the experienced user said to lower the dose to 1.5 ml a week and see if it stops. I also have picked up a bottle of test cyp and was thinking of dropping the gen tech INCASE the problem is being caused by the tren. I last injected this monday so will be atleast a week before it gets out of my system though

I am also currently away from home so dont know many people to get Arimidex though I have asked around and trying to get some ASAP

So options atm are …

1. Come off totally (worried this will crash my test and make the gyno still develop)
    2. Swap the mix with test cyp and keep taking Nolva at 60MG ED whilst trying to get some arimidex (soonest is looking to be around the weekend time , hope to god its not too late)
    3. do whatever you guys tell me to do …

Im an idiot, I admit, please just help me without abuse and I will be eternally in your debt. I am getting some vitamin B6 today to take 200mg x 3 ED. As have read this can help with tren gyno…

How long will it be before I will know which it is , or how long before its too late to do anythibg ???

Seriously panicking here

bump
    MickeyKnox
    Why didn’t you just continue with this in your "original thread"? The reader now has to go find your original thread to see the timeline and what you have done.

I agree with musitiontinite. Bloodwork.

Good luck.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.