Are Winstrol worth taking ?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Are Winstrol worth taking ?

Heard lots of people said will cause bad joint pain. So will it still worth taking?
    Btw I’m not on cycle. Just planing my first cycle when I turn 24 . So before that try get to know more !!
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
    skyjetcptn
    I cannot tell you whether its worth taking or not as your results will vary from mine, but Winni is very harsh on my joints. I take Cissus, Glucosamine, and MSM to combat joint pain and improve their function. Cissus seems to work best, but I wouldn’t discount the others contribution. I’ve known some peeps that experience Male Pattern Baldness quite severely with Winni, but if you’re not susceptible to MPB then then hair loss is less of a risk.

Personally, I have ran Winni at the end of every Test run I’ve done. I like the way it dries out my gains. It hardens up muscles very well, but comes at a price; which is moderate joint pain for me.

vladan
    The main use of Winstrol is clearly defined in TrueMaxding – preparation for a competition.Together with a calorie-reduced diet Winstrol gives the muscles a continuously harder appearance. It is usually not used as the only steroid during dieting since, based on its low androgenic component, it does not reliably protect the athlete from losing muscle tissue. The missing androgenic effect is often H10d by a combined intake with Tren A, test prop, sust…

defender228
    no its crap i said it before i would not take it if i got it for free
    Born77
    There are far better compounds out there!

Not worth the sides!

MuscleInk
    Agree with above. I’m not a fan of winnie. Ran it once. Helped harden physique but was brutal on my joints (ligaments & tendons). I have found other compounds I prefer over winnie to produce similar effects and a proper diet will help lean you out without the untoward/unpleasant effects from winnie.
    JUDGE DREDD
    Wow. Thanks for the useful advise and experience.
    I strongly believe the first cycle should be 200mg of testl.
    marcus300
    I like winny at high doses for short periods of time. Great compound for lean tissue gains if used with the correct stack.
    JUDGE DREDD
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    I like winny at high doses for short periods of time. Great compound for lean tissue gains if used with the correct stack.

High dose for short periods of time ? Like 100mg for 4 weeks?

marcus300
    Quote Originally Posted by JUDGE DREDDView
    High dose for short periods of time ? Like 100mg for 4 weeks?

High dose for me but for someone who hasn’t used it no. Just a standard dose. When your ready to cycle your better sticking with one compound only for your first run like test only

JUDGE DREDD
    High dose for me but for someone who hasn’t used it no. Just a standard dose. When your ready to cycle your better sticking with one compound only for your first run like test only

Ya. next yearI will do test only for my first cycle just curious and want to know more. Ha….

1CBC
    only if u like hard lean muscle without bloat. otherwise no.
    Zoogbuild
    I tried it on my cycle once and dropped it approx 3 weeks in because it ****ed my joints so bad
    JUDGE DREDD
    Seen like alots of people’s facing joint problem in winstrol

JUDGE DREDD

Marcus the way you train while you on winstrol you didn’t facing any joint problem ?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.