Anavar headache?

Guys, I started my new second cycle and I am a week in.
    Test E – 500mg/week
    Stanazolol – 50 mg/EOD in last three weeks
    Anavar

Now, 1 week in and today I decided to try anavar for the first time in my life. I ate two tablets and didn’t split dose, 10mg each so 20 mgs. I had quite strength boost today and had mad pumps. But now I am home, been 2 hours off gym and I notice a headache getting bigger. Maybe because it was my first time and I wasn’t accustomed to it or maybe didn’t split dosage or both?

Secondly, this is gonna be a 10 week cycle with last 3 weeks on Stanazolol. So is it better to run Var now till a week before stana or is it fine to overlap and won’t be a problem for the liver? And is 20 mgs fine or shall I up it in coming weeks. Fuck this thing is mad expensive ��

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
    s21p
    Bumpooo
    LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by sv.eliaView
    Headaches can really have a lot of causes. I would check if both blood pressure and blood glucose levels are ok.

Exactly. Usually headaches come from an underlying cause. Sometimes though meds don’t agree with certain individuals for one reason or another and you just cant use it.

s21p
    Quote Originally Posted by LUCKY PUNCHView
    Exactly. Usually headaches come from an underlying cause. Sometimes though meds don’t agree with certain individuals for one reason or another and you just cant use it.

After being on 30 mg for 3 days it’s my 4th today and everything seems fine. Sleepiness has also reduced a bit. i wonder if I should go up or stay here

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.