Anavar first cycle – female

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Anavar first cycle – female

none
    Hi all

Just asking for second opinions really. I have prochem 50mg anavar tabs. I’m happy about my source and have also checked out the bottle and tabs and I think they are legit.

My concern is I was advise to take 50mg tab spilt in two morning and evening and also been given clen to take twice a day with it (box says 0.2g) as a female I weight 142lb been training for four years, bf guessed about 22-23% – I’m wondering is the advice as prochem is under dosed because everywhere else I’m reading 10-20mg is max to take. Obviously I have no desire to grow a beard deepen my voice etc. Was also told just splitting tab 25mg would be ok too..

I have them but now unsure if I should take them … Not really got anyone else I can ask about it and no females I know with any experience so really hoping you can guide me..

My aim is only to add mass I was planning on running it for 6 weeks max. Is there anyone that can advise..

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
    Roger11
    50mg anavar for a girl. Good luck with that lol.

10-20mg max, im confused, you think they are legit but your sure there underdosed? OK.

Bin them, wouldnt risk it being a dark_sideck. Find yourself pharma var and run 10-20mg MAX.

Twan 
    none
    50mg anavar for a girl. Good luck with that lol. – that’s exactly my thoughts so grinding and splitting it is best option ..

10-20mg max, im confused, you think they are legit but your sure there underdosed? OK. — sorry for confusion no I’m happy they are prochem and not copies, just confused with the advice that I could take 50mg so was wondering if the advice was because they had different composition.. Naive maybe but I’ve only ever used creatine and have no one else to discuss it with.

Bin them, wouldnt risk it being a dark_sideck. Find yourself pharma var and run 10-20mg – I’m from the uk so don’t think pharmacy grade is an option.

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply..

Sirius
    UK have the easiest/best access to quality steroids ? They’re legal to possess right?

Twan 
    none
    From what I understand possession is ok.. But not to sell/distribute/import.
    Sirius
    Quote Originally Posted by Twan View

Yeah I thought so, I’m by no means an expert on the quality of the steroids there but I’m pretty sure UK is an ideal place to get good quality/properly dosed steroids. Jason blaha talks about it briefly every now and again.

Twan 
    none
    Thanks Sirius – I’m gonna go with the advice here and assume the dosing is spot on and 50mg isn’t the way forward. I had my reservations hence posting here .. but was assured the women they deal with who compete used a tab a day but 50mg from reading around is asking for trouble

Thanks again !

Sirius
    Thanks Sirius – I’m gonna go with the advice here and assume the dosing is spot on and 50mg isn’t the way forward. I had my reservations hence posting here .. but was assured the women they deal with who compete used a tab a day but 50mg from reading around is asking for trouble

Thanks again !

You’re welcome it’d be safest to start with 10-20mg and work your way up.

tarmyg
    Please get advice from females who have actually take the drug. I am pretty sure the numbers mentioned is this post are incorrect.
    Twan 
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmygView
    Please get advice from females who have actually take the drug. I am pretty sure the numbers mentioned is this post are incorrect.

Thanks .. That’s why I’ve posted here 🙂

< <Samson> >
    I’d suggest Pharma grade Var or very close.

Those 50’s are not really ideal

Start with 5mg per day, bump it to 10mg if you’re not seeing sides after a week or so.

Yes, you can legally import, but not through post – must be imported in person, meaning it’s ok to bring back a reasonable amount back into the country with you (the law is not specific about amounts, but anything more than 90 days’ supply would very likely be seen as intent to distribute).

got fina?
    Participant
    I would be very careful about dosing steroids when it comes to females. The room for error there is very, very slim. While males can take extra and if they dont like the sides, tone it back a little, females cannot!!

I would be very careful with what you got and would probably recommend you get pharm grade so you dont run the risk of not knowing dose and more importantly, that its really Var. Anavar is hugely faked and just thinking about the possibility of it being something else like D-bol would have me steer clear of taking them, if i was a female.

Good luck!

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.