Accutane on cycle

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Accutane on cycle

So, I’ve read mixed info on this… but, from the master Hazard and his experience he says it’s ok to do on cycle. (I pm’d him this question a week ago, no answer… so I am here now.) I have severe acne that I want to get rid of, but I didn’t really discover this stuff until recently. I want to start a cycle of AAS soon, but don’t want to wait until I’m done with it to do accutane, nor do I want to wait the few months of of accutane and no AAS. So… my next cycle will contain and oral for the first 4 weeks. Can I wait 4 weeks, and then cycle accutane at 10mg ED? Will this be too hard on the liver? (8 weeks into AAS cycle I will start accutane). Cycle is 12 weeks test C 500mg and 40mg t-bol first 4 weeks. What do you guys think will be ok for my liver?

Hazard’s thread

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
    Thespear
    Is this a doctor prescribed cycle of accutane? If so the are gonna want bloods every month. That will help you to see if your liver is taking on any damage. 10mg a day is a pretty light dose, so you will probably be fine, although I would definitely not run t-Bol and accutane together, you could still prob run them in the same cycle…
    Mr.BB
    No orals with accutane IMO. If you want to cycle do it without orals and low dose accutane.

Get doctor prescribed accutane, like said above, you will be able to monitor your H & H, lipids and liver.

Also would start accutane at least 4 weeks before cycling so you manage the symptoms.

AGoodGuy
    Alright, so even being on test, they wont see anything funky with the bloods they require?
    AndNike
    Have you used any other acne treatments before jumping straight into accutane?
    What type of acne did the Derm diagnose you with? Vulgaris or cystic acne?
    AGoodGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by AndNikeView
    What type of acne did the Derm diagnose you with? Vulgaris or cystic acne?

I’m not sure honestly.

Puff
    I used 20mg day.
    Sounds like it’s time for the accutane it seems, make sure you mention you’ve taken cyclines to your Derm if he wasn’t the one that prescribed it to you because swelling of the brain is a possible side effect of mixing them. Don’t get discouraged, I guarantee you accutane will take care of it. Try not to let them go overboard with the milligrams.
    pumping_iron
    Anyone have any experience with accutane while on cycle? Bloodwork?
    mrmida
    I have taken accutane while on cycle but unfortunately didn’t have bloodwork done during… However, I had bloodwork done two times since and found that my cholesterol (I believe it was my HDL) was abnormally high both times… When prior bloodwork to accutane I had no abnormalities…. Did some research and found that this is a common side effect.. In fact I am pretty sure the statistics stated that 1 in 3 people will have raised cholesterol levels
    pumping_iron
    Damn..good to know. How much higher were the levels?
    mrmida
    Quote Originally Posted by pumping_iron
    Damn..good to know. How much higher were the levels?

Honestly I don’t remember exactly but I want to say it was about 20-30% higher than normal levels

SuperVision
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmidaView
    I have taken accutane while on cycle but unfortunately didn’t have bloodwork done during… However, I had bloodwork done two times since and found that my cholesterol (I believe it was my HDL) was abnormally high both times… When prior bloodwork to accutane I had no abnormalities…. Did some research and found that this is a common side effect.. In fact I am pretty sure the statistics stated that 1 in 3 people will have raised cholesterol levels

You do realize, HDL is good cholesterol right!? And individuals that have slightly elevated levels of High density lipoproteins have lower associated risks with CVD. I’m not sure if Accutane was the reason for this increase though.

mrmida
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperVision
    You do realize, HDL is good cholesterol right!? And individuals that have slightly elevated levels of High density lipoproteins have lower associated risks with CVD. I’m not sure if Accutane was the reason for this increase though.

Like I said, I dont remember which was elevated… But regardless, it was abnormally high so even if it’s the "good" cholesterol are u implying that it is good that it was not in normal range… Please explain..

SuperVision
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmidaView
    Like I said, I dont remember which was elevated… But regardless, it was abnormally high so even if it’s the "good" cholesterol are u implying that it is good that it was not in normal range… Please explain..

Hey Mida,

Where to start; so fat (triglycerides) are stored with cholesterol is these little structures called lipoproteins (the L in ‘HDL") basically they are balloons that are synthesized in the liver and can float in the blood stream. The smallest one’s are HDL (High density) which can chauffeur bigger lipoproteins in the blood and prevents them building up and sticking to the walls of vessels. Think of vessels as pipes and when muck and solids clog the sides (fat and big lipoproteins) it increases blood pressure, which can lead to high blood pressure.

Accutane may increase cholesterol levels, which can be dangerous. That being said if you’re just using it periodically and taking long breaks between cycles of accutane, I think getting bloodwork & eating a clean diet is sufficient.

In physiology, I always remember the heart is just a dumb ‘pump’ and the brains behind the circulatory system is the kidneys. Protecting your kidneys, cleansing/ detoxing them once a year at a certain age. Regularly doing cardio (min 20m 3x a wk) are all beneficial.

I’ll give you an example; let’s say you run a cycle and blow up 30lbs and you were bulking hard/ holding a shit ton of water weight. Well now your ACrash007al glands, hypothalamus-pituitary axis, cardiac cells & kidneys have to regulate a very strained system. Your blood pressure, hydrostatic pressure, ion H10, osmolarity will all be out of whack pushing the limits of your system. Now if your running Accutane on top of that….

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.