Anti Depressants and Steroids

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Anti Depressants and Steroids

Hi,

This is my first post, I signed up to ask this question.

I have been using anti depressants for a few years now and have recently started using Winstrol .
    I am very curious as to their interactions.

The anti depressants i am taking are: Mirtazepine and Bupropion HLC. I also take Concerta during the day.
    I want to ask if anyone knows about the possible interactions from simultaneous use of anti depressants and steroids .

If anyone can pint me in the right direction that would be awesome.

Sweet,
    Stuart

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
    TheTaxMan
    Unless my mind was stable i wouldnt be toudark_sideng steroids period.

Also why are you runing winstrol without testosterone ?

Whats your stats?
    Weight
    Bodyfat
    Training history
    Cycle history

I know of three personal friends of mine running Bupropion/Citalopram or Bupropion/Pristiq along with Testosterone . They’re all doing fine. No one’s jumped off of a bridge or killed anyone.

Wizwell
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02View
    I know of three personal friends of mine running Bupropion/Citalopram or Bupropion/Pristiq along with Testosterone. They’re all doing fine. No one’s jumped off of a bridge or killed anyone.

^^^^Agree.

SidVicious77
    Testosterone also promotes a sense of well being, so it ought to be fine if you’re taking test. Winstrol alone is a no no because it will lower natural testosterone and depression is one side effect of lowered test.
    You absolutely do need to be on an aromatase inhibitor though if on test, because excess estrogen can cause mood swings aka ‘roid rage ‘. That would definitely be a no no given you’re already depressed.

Motivate
    No expert but here is one more thing to consider,

Are you planning to be on Winstrol (or testosterone etc.) for the rest of your life. The reason I ask this is because I assume the answer is no and if that is the case then you not only need to consider how your body/mind will react to whatever compound/compounds you are taking but also how it will react when you stop taking them and go through all the changes of trying to readjust to stasis.

Simon1972
    judging by your name , do you also patake in marjuana?
    homefit
    Participant
    Why are you depressed?. Have you checked your total testosteron level? and other hormons aswell
    TheTaxMan
    Judging by his username it could even be cannabis causing it, my mood was all over when i used to be a stoner

As said above, the tough parts going to be when you finish your cycle and go through pct

numbere
    Something to consider is that Bupropion is a potent inhibitor of cyp2d6. This may have a negative impact on PCT.

The Cytochrome P450 System: What Is It and Why Should I Care?

LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by StonerStuartView
    Hi,

This is my first post, I signed up to ask this question.

I have been using anti depressants for a few years now and have recently started using Winstrol .
    I am very curious as to their interactions.

The anti depressants i am taking are: Mirtazepine and Bupropion HLC. I also take Concerta during the day.
    I want to ask if anyone knows about the possible interactions from simultaneous use of anti depressants and steroids .

If anyone can pint me in the right direction that would be awesome.

Sweet,
    Stuart

It could depend on the person. I work with A LOT of people who use them both with no issues.
    TESTOSERONE will usually improve mood and sense of well being in most men.

LEO78
    Quote Originally Posted by ALINView
    TESTOSERONE will usually improve mood and sense of well being in most men.

Agreed. Enjoy this feeling.
    Running testover, it’s great.

musclestack
    Yes, Testosterone will generally improve your mood…it’s the PCT that may give you problems. I don’t even take antidepressants, and I get really low for about 2 weeks, on average, during PCT. Just be careful, and if you get depressed during PCT, remind yourself that it’s just your hormones playing tricks on you.

Btw, you should be running Test with your Winstrol . If this is your first cycle, you should be running ONLY Test.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.