Sustanon dosage regimen

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Sustanon dosage regimen

How is Sustanon best taken?

I have read mixed opinions on injection frequency and dosage

This is what my friend could get me in Thailand, I would have preferred a single ester but what can you do!

He go me 27amps of 250mg/ml sustanon

Along with 27amps of deca 250mg/ml

And 1 box of Testolic (test prop @100mg/2ml) of 10amps

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
    Ed or eod.
    Animal
    I’ve ran twice a week and got great results. Might wanna throw in some a dex tho eod or when needed
    Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by AlinshopRepView
    Ed or eod.

What about the dosage if used eod or ed?

Animal
    Most I ran weekly was 500mg so u could so half a cc 4x a week
    Lеg
    My first cycle was with sust and I found that injecting one ml (250mg) every 3 days worked very well for me!
    That’ll put you at a 10-12 wk cycle of it (not gonna do the math) with what you’ve got. And even then it’s a bit long. I liked mine at 8wks. 10tops. But I’m a fan of shorter cycles anyway.
    You probably have more Deca than you need for the cycle.
    With the short esters in the sust I wouldn’t mess with the prop either

LUCKY PUNCH
    The census these days will say EOD but I have made GREAT gains with much less than that.
    Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by LеgView
    With the short esters in the sust I wouldn’t mess with the prop either

Really? would it not be a good idea to run the prop at the end of the cycle while the decanoate esters from the sust and deca run out of your body?

Max Payne
    Don’t do this ..but I only injected sust every other WEEK, and made crazy gains with it. I know sust has 2 fast acting esters and 2 slow acting esters. Everyone says inject eod or every 3 days or so. That’s what you would need to do, and what I will do next time. I think you would make gains whenever you wanted to inject it, but to play by the rules 3 times a week. And I know for a fact it raised my test more than just the normal dose. My test is around 400 right now and I believe the sust I was doin eow doubled it just by the libido increase/ huge strength increase/ and of course, the mass gains. Good luck.
    Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985View
    Don’t do this ..but I only injected sust every other WEEK, and made crazy gains with it. I know sust has 2 fast acting esters and 2 slow acting esters. Everyone says inject eod or every 3 days or so. That’s what you would need to do, and what I will do next time. I think you would make gains whenever you wanted to inject it, but to play by the rules 3 times a week. And I know for a fact it raised my test more than just the normal dose. My test is around 400 right now and I believe the sust I was doin eow doubled it just by the libido increase/ huge strength increase/ and of course, the mass gains. Good luck.

Sorry but dont do what exactly? do u mean using the prop at the end?

Here you go. Mon and thurs, do 1cc sus and 1cc deca . Save the prop as you don’t need it with sus. I usually charge $150 for that info, but that ones on the house.

NonGames
    you shoot those the same times like in the am…1cc of each?
    Quester
    Make sure you have your AI (Adex), PCT (cloid & nolva), and HCG in your possession before you start your cycle.

don trawolta
    Twice a week works for me. Sunday and Wednesday.
    Just finished a cycle of 750 a week of Sust. Good stuff!
Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.