Wsintrol

Couple questions little rusty on winstrol its been 2 years since I took it ,

plan on running 50MG ED end of cycle , (Oral Tabs)

1.would is be best to split the dosages one AM on PM? since half like is about 8 hours ?

2. with out with out food

3. how long can you safely run this 4 weeks seems normal for orals but was thinking maybe 7 weeks

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
    redz
    4-6 weeks seems to be fairly normal. Split the doses am/pm
    numbere
    There’s no need to split the dosage up throughout the day with orals.

You can take multiple doses if you prefer but you won’t notice any difference.

I always prefer taking orals while there’s food digesting in my stomach, it seems to help avoid any stomach discomfort.

Seven weeks of winny at 50mg/d is fine but to be on the safe side I think you should stop at six weeks.

Would be a good idea to increase your NAC to at least 2400mg/d.

PT1982
    I prefer to take my orals all at once.
    oplox07
    Quote Originally Posted by redzView
    4-6 weeks seems to be fairly normal. Split the doses am/pm

thanks

oplox07
    Quote Originally Posted by numbereView
    There’s no need to split the dosage up throughout the day with orals.

You can take multiple doses if you prefer but you won’t notice any difference.

I always prefer taking orals while there’s food digesting in my stomach, it seems to help avoid any stomach discomfort.

Seven weeks of winny at 50mg/d is fine but to be on the safe side I think you should stop at six weeks.

Would be a good idea to increase your NAC to at least 2400mg/d.

I have two bottles 25mg tabs 50 per bottle and yes NAC will be runned as always and orals will be taken with food just couldn’t remember split dose or not , just because of the half life

LittleMan
    you really don’t have to split the dose I prefer to take winni 2hr before I work out…the thing is with half life, is that the compound is not eliminated from the body after say 16 hrs(wintrol 8 hr half life) so that you would have to split it to have it in you for 24hrs…what half life really is, is when you take something like 50mg winstrol after 8 hrs you then would have 25mg still in your system…8 hrs after that you would have 12.5 ect…you may already know this, im just throwing that out there for everyone because it seems there is a bit of confusion for some of what half life really means…but like someone said earlier you wont notice a difference done either way…good luck…

Winstrol half life is 9 hours. Here’s my thinking, bear with me. You take the winny an hour or two before you workout. I mean take all of it. While you’re working out you get the biggest blast of winstrol into the body. When when you’re done working out, you body continues to require energy to repairs itself and Winny is still massive in your system. After 9 hours, there’s still 50% of the winny still working in your system. In 18 hours, you have 25% in your system. If you take half dose in the AM and half in the PM you have a more constant level of winny in the blood stream. Honestly, I think they both work. Are we over thinking this? LOL

LittleMan
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02View
    Winstrol half life is 9 hours. Here’s my thinking, bear with me. You take the winny an hour or two before you workout. I mean take all of it. While you’re working out you get the biggest blast of winstrol into the body. When when you’re done working out, you body continues to require energy to repairs itself and Winny is still massive in your system. After 9 hours, there’s still 50% of the winny still working in your system. In 18 hours, you have 25% in your system. If you take half dose in the AM and half in the PM you have a more constant level of winny in the blood stream. Honestly, I think they both work. Are we over thinking this? LOL

I hear you scotchguard its now just become personal preference for me having done it both ways many times…convenience really…

oplox07
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleManView
    you really don’t have to split the dose I prefer to take winni 2hr before I work out…the thing is with half life, is that the compound is not eliminated from the body after say 16 hrs(wintrol 8 hr half life) so that you would have to split it to have it in you for 24hrs…what half life really is, is when you take something like 50mg winstrol after 8 hrs you then would have 25mg still in your system…8 hrs after that you would have 12.5 ect…you may already know this, im just throwing that out there for everyone because it seems there is a bit of confusion for some of what half life really means…but like someone said earlier you wont notice a difference done either way…good luck…

ah interesting , I guess I can take it with my breakfast 1 hour pre workout ,

oplox07
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02View

like it , always love your information just need to decide when to start it , I was thinking starting week 10 of cycle

deca going to week 14 so this way winny is ran 3 weeks past deca with the test..

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.