Which steroids do and dont cause hairloss?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Which steroids do and dont cause hairloss?

Which steroids cause hair-loss and which ones dont?
    I know some cause hairloss more and some stimulate hairloss less… but which chemical causes it the least? What can be done to prevent it with those steroids?

Viewing 6 replies - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Replies
    kvirkveli
    Quote Originally Posted by StalView
    Yeah, it all comes down to genetics. I’ve known fellas who have taken sh*tloads of compounds known to cause the most hair loss and never lost any hair, while others have lost hair on a low dose of mildly androgenic compounds. If you are prone to hair loss you’re gonna lose it no matter if you take roids or not.

Awesome, good to hear I was starting to trip.. fewww,

t0mm1gun
    Quote Originally Posted by StalView
    Yeah, it’s dead easy to get finasteride prescribed here mate but i wouldn’t recommend it. A lot of guys have suffered permanently lowered libidos and have had ongoing problems with elevated estrogen. DHT is the body’s natural aromatase inhibitor. Finasteride lowers DHT too much even on a low dose, so i don’t think it’s worth it. Stick to the Nizoral 2% and maybe use a natural topical DHT inhibitor. Go to sites like hairlosshelp and read the threads on the topical products.
    There is a forum somewhere, i think on yahoo for people who have suffered long term side effects from finasteride. There are way more people with problems from taking it than pfizer makes out. In my opinion, it’s not worth it. I would get a hair transplant over taking finasteride any day! Fortunately i don’t need either.

it bugs me when people who don’t have any experience with a drug give advice on it. I use a low dose propecia and it works great for keeping my hair and no side effect’s. Those guys you read on forums who have problems use high dose and didn’t stop after 10 years of use. And I don’t have any problem’s with strength and my estrogen is in check verified by blood tests.

OP someone listed the drugs that adversely affect your hairline if prone to hairloss and I concur with that list.

Domus
    This thread is over 4 years old. No need to bump this stuff.
    mick86
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneView
    masteron is probably the worst on the hair besides straight dht or methyl dht.

Also i know when im using 2 dht’s i thin out, but after im off it gets just as thick as it was.

have the MPB gene and numerous ababolics cause me to shed yet I find that MDHT does not seem to affect my hair at all. I have quite a few friends who are in the same position as me.

I regularly take over 100mg per day (sometimes as much as 200mg) without issue.

I take MDHT while dieting and also use it on cycle to replace the DHT which I inhibit through taking finasteride. The idea behind this is to help ward of estrogen related side effects (i.e gyno) which can arise from using finasteride while on cycle. It’s also great as a pre workout supplement.

Exodus[kam]
    Quote Originally Posted by sitriesView
    BTII-
    test.without.finasteride
    tren
    winstrol
    dianabol
    anadrol
    masteron
    proviron
    primobolan

OK-
    test.with.finasteride
    turanabol
    anavar
    equipoise /boldenone
    deca

DO NOT take finasteride if you’re thinking about cycling with deca

qwertyl
    Quote Originally Posted by Exodus[kam]View
    DO NOT take finasteride if you’re thinking about cycling with deca

I’ve seen many people say this but fail to find any decent reseach behind it, I also fail to find any users supporting it. From what I’ve found it is all based on an old report from 2001 and discussions around it at that point.
    The theory is that finateride will convert deca to DHT in stead of the less harmful DHN. But from what I can see either the research behind it is very simple or the report is overly simplified.

First of all, if you use Deca you will most likely use Testo as well as Deca stops your natural testosterone production. Finasteride will have positive effects on the testo part of your cycle.

Secondly, the half life of Deca is 15 days while half life of finasteride is 6 hours in adults. The recommended dosage of finasteride is 1mg five days a week, while for practical reasons most people take 1.25mg as the cheap pills come in 5mg and you split it in four. Research also show very limited difference in taking 0.2mg a day and 1mg.

So what I fail to understand is how this limited amount of finasteride with it’s very short half life makes such drastical changes and making Deca from one of the mildest to really horrible for your hair. Is it just a parrot that has been repeating the story for so long that people believe in it or is it truly bad? I struggle with believing in it to be honest.

Personally I’m prone MPB and seven weeks into
    Dbol 30mg/day week 1-4
    Deca 300mg/week 1-10
    Testo E 500mg/week 1-12

I’ve been taking finasteride for years at 1.25mg/ 5 days a week, but reduced it a bit during my cycle. I did experience some shedding during the last week of Dbol, but after that I haven’t experienced any hair related side effects. I will probably stop with finasteride for two weeks while the deca concentration in my body is on top but except for that I plan on staying on it. The reason for this is that you can stop for shorter periods while on finasteride but yo shouldn’t stop for longer periods while you are on it.

Please enlighten me as to how staying on finasteride is so horrible but base it on own experiences or at least not the ONE report that is floating around the net. It’s now been talked about for 11 years. if it is truly that bad we should have hundreds of people that could confirm how bad it is, as we do with winny/dbol and mast.

Viewing 6 replies - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.