Which steroids do and dont cause hairloss?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Which steroids do and dont cause hairloss?

Which steroids cause hair-loss and which ones dont?
    I know some cause hairloss more and some stimulate hairloss less… but which chemical causes it the least? What can be done to prevent it with those steroids?

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Replies
    Exclusive
    ok, obviously some steroids are worse on the hair line than others – but I’m just curious as to which ones aren’t so bad and which ones are bad…

and obviously stuff like winny is going to be bad on the scalp

I guess I’ll take some proscar/finasteride or atleast keep it on hand if I see my hair start to thin.

How about equipose – or primobolan – can hairloss be avoided by using finasteride?

sitries
    Quote Originally Posted by sitriesView
    BTII-
    test.without.finasteride
    tren
    winstrol
    dianabol
    anadrol
    masteron
    proviron
    primobolan

OK-
    test.with.finasteride
    turanabol
    anavar
    equipoise /boldenone
    deca

answered!!!!!

Exclusive
    bump
    mick86
    Any theories on just how much the hair loss process is sped up in those genitally prone to MPB? For examples are you likely to go bald 5 years earlier than you would have naturally of 15 years ect. I realise that its probably different for everybody so but a general approximation would be great.
    LUCKY PUNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60View
    If you are likely to suffer MPB (look at males on mothers side of the family) then stay away from the strong androgens.

the stronger androgens are usually the culprit.

Stal
    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveView
    I guess I’ll take some proscar/finasteride or atleast keep it on hand if I see my hair start to thin.

If you take finasteride, you must know that it will have a negative effect on your strength and speed. You will not be able to lift as much weight as you would if you don’t take it. DHT is very important for neural drive and thus strength.

mick86
    Quote Originally Posted by StalView
    If you take finasteride, you must know that it will have a negative effect on your strength and speed. You will not be able to lift as much weight as you would if you don’t take it. DHT is very important for neural drive and thus strength.

True, but interestingly I have heard people claim that on a low dose (say .5mg per day) hair loss is still prevented but detrimental effects on training and libido are negligible.

I believe my hair is thinning from my steroid use but am trying to grt but just using Nizoral and Rogaine (im only 22).

Stal do you know if its easy to get prescribed finasteride here in musitiontralia?

Stal
    Quote Originally Posted by mick86View
    True, but interestingly I have heard people claim that on a low dose (say .5mg per day) hair loss is still prevented but detrimental effects on training and libido are negligible.

I believe my hair is thinning from my steroid use but am trying to grt but just using Nizoral and Rogaine (im only 22).

Stal do you know if its easy to get prescribed finasteride here in musitiontralia?

Yeah, it’s dead easy to get finasteride prescribed here mate but i wouldn’t recommend it. A lot of guys have suffered permanently lowered libidos and have had ongoing problems with elevated estrogen. DHT is the body’s natural aromatase inhibitor. Finasteride lowers DHT too much even on a low dose, so i don’t think it’s worth it. Stick to the Nizoral 2% and maybe use a natural topical DHT inhibitor. Go to sites like hairlosshelp and read the threads on the topical products.
    There is a forum somewhere, i think on yahoo for people who have suffered long term side effects from finasteride. There are way more people with problems from taking it than pfizer makes out. In my opinion, it’s not worth it. I would get a hair transplant over taking finasteride any day! Fortunately i don’t need either.

Stal
    Go to propeciasideeffects.com to read up on the sides. Also read the posts on the forum there. I think there are a few other forums around dedicated to finasteride’s long term sides as well.
    MASTER
    I will tell you this for free – avoid Drol and Winny at all costs, they are absolutely deadly, dbol isnt too great either. At the end of the day, it comes down to whether you are predisposed and to what extent, if you are not, you can take shedloads of everything under the sun and never have a problem, whereas if you are seriously predisposed you could jump on var at 50mg a week and have serious problems.

mick86
    Quote Originally Posted by StalView
    Go to propeciasideeffects.com to read up on the sides. Also read the posts on the forum there. I think there are a few other forums around dedicated to finasteride’s long term sides as well.

Interesting thanks, I’m checking those sites out now

Zerx
    not really sure but masterone seems to cause hair loss according the profile of this drug.
    deka
    masterone is dht based if i remember correct.

it really comes down to genetics..even without juice those prone may lose
    hair…eg..if someone will lose hair regardless of juice…say in 6 months..the
    juice will speed it up to three.

if you lose hair on juice it pretty much means you would have lost it anyway sooner
    or later.

anyway short is in… save up for a hair transplant if anything.

Stal
    Yeah, it all comes down to genetics. I’ve known fellas who have taken sh*tloads of compounds known to cause the most hair loss and never lost any hair, while others have lost hair on a low dose of mildly androgenic compounds. If you are prone to hair loss you’re gonna lose it no matter if you take roids or not.

Insane
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerxView
    not really sure but masterone seems to cause hair loss according the profile of this drug.

masteron is probably the worst on the hair besides straight dht or methyl dht.

Also i know when im using 2 dht’s i thin out, but after im off it gets just as thick as it was.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.