Which steroids do and dont cause hairloss?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Which steroids do and dont cause hairloss?

Which steroids cause hair-loss and which ones dont?
    I know some cause hairloss more and some stimulate hairloss less… but which chemical causes it the least? What can be done to prevent it with those steroids?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Replies
    plumbumman
    the search button is gtd not to cause hair-loss
    LATS60
    If you are likely to suffer MPB (look at males on mothers side of the family) then stay away from the strong androgens.
    Quote Originally Posted by plumbummanView

lmao……

Exclusive
    how about Equipose or primobolan ?

sitries
    BTII-
    test.without.finasteride
    tren
    winstrol
    dianabol
    anadrol
    masteron
    proviron
    primobolan

OK-
    test.with.finasteride
    turanabol
    anavar
    equipoise /boldenone
    deca

wizzo
    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveView
    Which steroids cause hair-loss and which ones dont?
    I know some cause hairloss more and some stimulate hairloss less… but which chemical causes it the least? What can be done to prevent it with those steroids?

I have found tbol to be the safest for my hair. dbol , test, tren , and winny were the worst. I run one cheical at a time so its easy to tell where each side effect comes from.

kid rocks
    When it comes to hair loss avoid all DHTs which include winny, masteron , var, ect. In addition testosterone and many other derivatives will convert to DHT via the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, this converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in peripheral tissues. When taking test, et al use a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor like finasteride(Proscar, Propecia) or dutasteride. These compounds are also used to mask steroid use in drug test since most test look for the metabolites.

Hope this helps!

sassbs11
    if your prone to mbp then aas will speed up the process so weigh up your options. hair or gear?
    zartan
    Quote Originally Posted by kid rocksView
    When it comes to hair loss avoid all DHTs which include winny, masteron , var, ect. In addition testosterone and many other derivatives will convert to DHT via the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, this converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in peripheral tissues. When taking test, et al use a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor like finasteride(Proscar, Propecia) or dutasteride. These compounds are also used to mask steroid use in drug test since most test look for the metabolites.

Hope this helps!

i thought var was considered one of the safer ones

kid rocks
    Quote Originally Posted by zartanView
    i thought var was considered one of the safer ones

I personally don’t suffer from mpb so it has no effect on me but it is a DHT and DHT is the reason people with mpb lose their hair. I am sure some DHTs are worse then others but even proviron will cause you to shed hair if you have mpb. Which ones are worse, best to ask someone that found out the hard way.

tzs68
    if you shed some hair during a cycle, is it gone forever or does it regrow when you are off cycle?
    Gess
    Quote Originally Posted by plumbummanView

lol kratos

As for hairloss and AAS, according to my 296 dollar endo book (i hate college), There is a lot of research suggesting that hair loss can be caused by any steroid , but most people grow all hair lost back once AAS are stopped. Those That are prone to MPB are going to see more loss and less gains.

deka
    no it won’t grow back… dht attacks the receptors at the scalp they will cause the hair to thin and some may even fall out. They may also not grow back.

look out for dht based juice like..primobolan , anavar , winny, masteron , proviron ..

others like Anadrol , dball, test can also speed up hairloss in prone individuals.

Remember some people are more prone to hairloss than others..it really comes

down to genetics.

JOB
    You forgot anadrol on "dht based juice"

Darkneo
    the best and strongest steroids cause the most hair loss basically. so you have to decide for yourself if it is worth it.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.