Which is the best way to run a anavar cycle?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Which is the best way to run a anavar cycle?

Participant
    Hows it going everyone, I’ve read threads on here for years now and finally decided to make my own account with this being my first post! Looking for some advice with anavar !
    I’m currently during TRT and just ordered anavar. 50mg tablets for 45 days. Im trying to decide what would be the best way to do this cycle 25mg ed for 12 weeks or take the 50mg ed for 45 days?

This will be my first time taking anavar and Ive read many forums about it and how the pumps are unreal. I do weightlifting and just started crossfit a few months ago and because of the crossfit is why I’m trying to decide if I want to run it longer at a lower dose.

I just want to get the most out of this anavar! So if its better to run it at 50 mg ed for 45 days Ill most likely pause on the crossfit and focus more on lifting.

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
    I’ve had good experience with Anavar only cycle. This would be the only oral I would consider running without Test. I took 80mg/ed for 4 weeks. I had to stop because I couldn’t walk. I mean, there was SOOOO much blood pumping into my shins that I couldn’t flex my foot to walk around the track. I ran another cycle at 50mg for 6 weeks and I still got pumps but not debilitating. I noticed I got a little leaner and had a more "natural" look over a Test cycle. The Test cycle pumps my muscles up pretty hard. The var just gave me a nice tone.

Gary
    I ran 90 day cycles of prescription anavar at 50 mg/ day and got no results. I think running this at less than 80 mg isn’t going to do much in terms of body composition improvement. The nice thing about anavar is you can get it from a doctor – although not usually at the higher dosages. I wish this were true of deca and other heavy anabolics.

PT1982
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02View
    I’ve had good experience with Anavar only cycle. This would be the only oral I would consider running without Test. I took 80mg/ed for 4 weeks. I had to stop because I couldn’t walk. I mean, there was SOOOO much blood pumping into my shins that I couldn’t flex my foot to walk around the track. I ran another cycle at 50mg for 6 weeks and I still got pumps but not debilitating. I noticed I got a little leaner and had a more "natural" look over a Test cycle. The Test cycle pumps my muscles up pretty hard. The var just gave me a nice tone.

Im shocked you said anavar only! Lol. I always recommend it for someone who wants to cycle but can’t give themselves shots yet. If you think about it, test only cycles cause total shutdown, while anavar (if taken modestly) only causes suppression. I think if more people would think it through, it seems common sense that one would recover easier from suppression vs shutdown.

renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02View
    I noticed I got a little leaner and had a more "natural" look

Now who on earth would want that?

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.