When To Use Anavar

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS When To Use Anavar

I’m just finishing up my first cycle in the next few weeks. It was a 12 week cycle of test and deca . I’m stoked on the results. Lost a little fat, gained about 20 lbs of muscle. Satisfied "customer."

In any event, i’m already stocked for post cycle with chlomi, nolva and HGC (just got the latter). i’m also planning on taking a ton of tribulus and horny goat weed, maca, etc for post cycle.

Anyway, i have test and tren for the next cycle, months and months down the line. But i also got Anavar and i’m wondering where that can fit in?

Any advice on when to take it?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
    basejack
    What’s the rush. Tren is normally kept for several cycles down the line as is deca .

The 20lbs you gained isn’t all muscle my friend,expect to lose a chunk of that in PCT, it’s also a figure you could have probably gained using test only.

HCG should be run on cycle not during pct so start it now if you have it. I hope you ran an AI and had DA to hand at least.

tice1212
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDN313View
    I’m just finishing up my first cycle in the next few weeks. It was a 12 week cycle of test and deca . I’m stoked on the results. Lost a little fat, gained about 20 lbs of muscle. Satisfied "customer."

In any event, i’m already stocked for post cycle with chlomi, nolva and HGC (just got the latter). i’m also planning on taking a ton of tribulus and horny goat weed, maca, etc for post cycle.

Anyway, i have test and tren for the next cycle, months and months down the line. But i also got Anavar and i’m wondering where that can fit in?

Any advice on when to take it?

Just what Back in Flash1k said. Tren and DECA are normally used later down the line when u have experienced a couple of cycles and compounds. That "20lbs" is probably a good 35%-40%muscle which is still awesome. Did u take an AI? Hcg should have been ran during cycle at 500ui a week to help maintain testicle function. How much clomid and novla are u going to be running? Also why switch up the DECA for tren if u have had great success with it? I’m also going to venture and say that you’re anavar is probably fact or switched put with another cheaper compound such as winstrol or low dosage of dbol . The reason I say that statement is because I have test 6 different brands before a only 2 have came out as Var. Why not run the "var" u have with another test/DECA cycle?

MBDN313
    Sounds good. I have a lot stockpiled for a few more cycles (I was worried about if something happened with the connection so I stocked up).

I took Liquidex for estrogen concerns during the cycle and took some tribulus for the testicular function. I haven’t had barely any testicular shrinkage so I’m stoked.

As for why Deca and Test? Just what was recommended to me, so I ran with it.

The stuff is all from a lab, including the Anavar , so I’m hopeful it is legit, but who knows. I’ll get on the HCG now.

What would a good post cycle dose be for keeping the estrogen at bay? Also, what about Raloxifene? Can/should i add that into the post cycle mix?

Boom
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDN313
    The stuff is all from a lab, including the Anavar, so I’m hopeful it is legit, but who knows.

Everything is made in a lab. Yours will almost certainly be an Underground Lab. It was made in someone’s kitchen.
    Regardless of what your dealer tells you.
    So the real point isn’t was it made in a lab. But, do I trust the "lab"

MBDN313
    Yes, that’s what i mean, an underground lab. The dude himself uses the stuff from there, and he’s definitely impressive, so i figured i’d give it a go. i’m definitely impressed so far. Hopefully all the stuff from there is as good as what i’ve used so far. Unfortunately they don’t have anything like HGH or even caber, which was surprising… but you get what you get i guess.
    RawIron
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDN313View
    Sounds good. I have a lot stockpiled for a few more cycles (I was worried about if something happened with the connection so I stocked up).

I took Liquidex for estrogen concerns during the cycle and took some tribulus for the testicular function. I haven’t had barely any testicular shrinkage so I’m stoked.

As for why Deca and Test? Just what was recommended to me, so I ran with it.

The stuff is all from a lab, including the Anavar , so I’m hopeful it is legit, but who knows. I’ll get on the HCG now.

What would a good post cycle dose be for keeping the estrogen at bay? Also, what about Raloxifene? Can/should i add that into the post cycle mix?

Fail to prepare then prepare to fail.

All of the questions you are asking should have been asked before you ran the cycle not after.

Most of the answers are in here

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.