Whats the best Post Cycle Therapy after Winstrol

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Whats the best Post Cycle Therapy after Winstrol

Hey this is my first cycle and I heard from a bunch of my buddies "winny" winstrol is perfect for cutting up.

I understand I am going to do a 6 week cycle 50mg a day

I am a male 5’9” 200lbs

My buddy told me to do a PCT

I was thinking to get my testosterone levels from zero back to normal, wait 2 days after my last injection than

Clomid:
    Weeks 1-2 100mg/day
    Weeks 3-4 50mg/day
    (pills)

What you think?
    any advice?

Can I still drink my whey protien after each work out?
    also im going to do cardio like a maniac and lift like no other…right now im stocky….I have about 20-25% BF..what were ur results like?

Viewing 9 replies - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Replies
    LittleMan
    but big come on man he has a toned bicept……. hes told us so like 10 times so he must be ready right?…..lol…sorry….
    Ang
    Quote Originally Posted by ARBView
    Hey guys I about to do a 6 week cycle with winny 50mg/day followed by clomid for 2 weeks 100mg/day than 3-4 50mg/day

I just want to know how your cycle went and did you get more ripped or vascular? And is winny really all what its hyped up to be?

any advice? or something you’d do different?

winny makes your tendons grow big and turns them really brittle, like a 98yo ladies hip bones, they are liable to snap like a twig.

TODouble2
    i dont know why you want to take steroids at all when your bicep is so toned already… wow! what an amazing bicep!

my advise to everyone else is don’t help this idiot. let him screw himself up and learn the hard way. him and his toned bicep.

Rizdizzle
    I know this has no relevence to the OP but I am amazed at how calmly you all deal with this sort of thing lol.
    marito
    Quote Originally Posted by ARBView
    Why is it a complete waste, it makes your endurance better,and once again if I have a natural toned bicep why don’t you think winny will make it better.26 years old trying to look nice..and was thinking of doing winny alot for next beach season. I was disappointing with my look during this beach season. Not as toned as Id like and Im sitting here for weeks reading up on winny and right when I get to a forum you shut me down and abuse me for being a "noob"

LMAO, sorry, I just stumbled aBambss this thread and couldn’t help reading it through to the end. This is honestly the most entertaining thing I’ve seen today lol. And why in GOD’S NAME does he keep going on about his "really toned bicep"???
    A word of advice OP, I’ve only been a member here for a little while, but I have worked out and monitored my diet RELIGIOUSLY for the past 12 years, and I can honestly say 99% of what I’ve learned about AAS and proper cycling has come from listening to these guys. You should do the same.

p.s. A "toned bicep" tells as much about someone’s condition and "readiness" for AAS as does going by the colour of their shit, you catch my drift?

Neofish
    he’s on with a tbol cycle now, and I’m doing my best to help him aside from the disrespect he showed me here.
    G9980
    Hey Neofish, I read through your reply and it seems you know a good deal about using so I was trying to see if you could help me build a cycle. I could not access your profile and I am unaware on how to message you on this. I think I do not have permissions for this if you could message me that would be awesome, and thanks for any help you can provide.
    TheTaxMan
    This thread is like nearly 6 years oldso dont be disheartened if you dont get a reply
    TheTaxMan
    This thread is like nearly 6 years oldso dont be disheartened if you dont get a reply
Viewing 9 replies - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.