Whats the best Post Cycle Therapy after Winstrol

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Whats the best Post Cycle Therapy after Winstrol

Hey this is my first cycle and I heard from a bunch of my buddies "winny" winstrol is perfect for cutting up.

I understand I am going to do a 6 week cycle 50mg a day

I am a male 5’9” 200lbs

My buddy told me to do a PCT

I was thinking to get my testosterone levels from zero back to normal, wait 2 days after my last injection than

Clomid:
    Weeks 1-2 100mg/day
    Weeks 3-4 50mg/day
    (pills)

What you think?
    any advice?

Can I still drink my whey protien after each work out?
    also im going to do cardio like a maniac and lift like no other…right now im stocky….I have about 20-25% BF..what were ur results like?

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Replies
    ARB
    Hey, What should I use for PCT…Clomid or Nolvadex after a 6 week cycle of 50mg/day of winny (winstrol )

I just really want a good testosterone level.

ARB
    Quote Originally Posted by BullittView
    Why does this thread look familiar

Oh yeah, because you have asked it twice now, and the two other threads were combined into one….

By the way, cant get your pic to come up.

Is that you in your avatar? If it is what are the dimensions Ill make one so you can see me if you cant see the pic

Matt
    Then dont run winny on its own, poor idea…
    Gari2231249
    Quote Originally Posted by ARBView
    Is that you in your avatar? If it is what are the dimensions Ill make one so you can see me if you cant see the pic

It is him, actually.

I’ve met him in person, and he really does have four arms. True story.

Matt
    Btw with 25% bf you need to spend more time concentrating on diet and cardio…
    Bullitt
    What are you taking for joint health? Liver protection?
    Bullitt
    Quote Originally Posted by 007View
    Btw with 25% bf you need to spend more time concentrating on diet and cardio…

^^^Thank you, my thoughts exactly

tboney
    Quote Originally Posted by ARBView
    Hey, What should I use for PCT…Clomid or Nolvadex after a 6 week cycle of 50mg/day of winny (winstrol )

I just really want a good testosterone level.

If you run winny on its own then you are probably going to have some sexual issues….

I would not run anything at your bodyfat percentage.

Neofish
    threads merged again.
    OP I know you think I’m picking on you, but when you start multiple threads on the same topic we merge them into one thread, that’s just how we do things here.
    ARB
    Quote Originally Posted by tboneyView
    If you run winny on its own then you are probably going to have some sexual issues….

Wrong? Winny is actually one of best bc it does not require anti estrogen, and what you mean sexual issues, I’m pretty sure every steroid has that possible side effect?

ARB
    Quote Originally Posted by tboneyView

Wrong? Winny is actually one of best bc it does not require anti estrogen, and what you mean sexual issues, I’m pretty sure every steroid has that possible side effect?

ARB
    Wrong? Winny is actually one of best bc it does not require anti estrogen, and what do you mean sexual issues, I’m pretty sure every steroid has that possible side effect?

ARB
    You guys shoot everything down,As I said before my BF was done over the internet and I posted a pic of my formed bicep..If I take winny Im kinda 100% sure Ill get even more toned.
    Matt
    Post a full picture…

How old are you??

Neofish
    you come here and propose your idea, then disagree with everyone who tells you not to do it. I’m 43 years old, and have been around steroids since you were 3 years old. I’ve run more cycles and used more compounds than you might imagine, and I advise from personal experience. You have never ran a single cycle, yet you seem to think you know more than we do about your winny only cycle. you could simply take the time to click the blue word winny and read the profile and even that would tell you not to run winny only, but perhaps you would think the guy who wrote the profile has singled you out also. we are here to tell people the truth whether it’s what they want to hear or not. you said "you guys shoot down everything"…not true. we often get new members who have done logical research that propose good solid cycle ideas, we help them tweak it, then they keep us posted. we also get new members who are badly misinformed, we correct them, they thank us and alter their plan to a sensible one. lastly we get new members who post their plan, we tell them from many years of experience why it’s a bad idea, they get an attitude and argue with us. winny only is a bad cycle no matter what you look like, and our advice based on bf was given with your estimation of bf in mind. there are many of us here, myself included, who could tell you exactly what to do to adark_sideeve your goals. instead of coming here with an open mind you choose to get pissy because we didn’t tell you what you want to hear. sad.

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.