Whats the best Post Cycle Therapy after Winstrol

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Whats the best Post Cycle Therapy after Winstrol

Hey this is my first cycle and I heard from a bunch of my buddies "winny" winstrol is perfect for cutting up.

I understand I am going to do a 6 week cycle 50mg a day

I am a male 5’9” 200lbs

My buddy told me to do a PCT

I was thinking to get my testosterone levels from zero back to normal, wait 2 days after my last injection than

Clomid:
    Weeks 1-2 100mg/day
    Weeks 3-4 50mg/day
    (pills)

What you think?
    any advice?

Can I still drink my whey protien after each work out?
    also im going to do cardio like a maniac and lift like no other…right now im stocky….I have about 20-25% BF..what were ur results like?

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Replies
    Bullitt
    Quote Originally Posted by ARBView
    The thread name is not the same and a totally different question..why you so power happy…something wrong with you..you feel like I singled you out and offended you which I did not..I am just trying to get information on Clomid…I heard it makes you gain weight? Have you experienced that?

….. You have got to be kidding me…..

Please answer Neofish’s question, how old are you?

Again, as it has been stated, winny alone is a waste, especially if you are over 10% BF.

Power happy huh?…… you have obviously not familiarized yourself with who the very well respected members are on here, especially the ones with the power to get you booted off of here.

Please just answer the questions so we can better help you.

ARB
    Why is it a complete waste, it makes your endurance better,and once again if I have a natural toned bicep why don’t you think winny will make it better.26 years old trying to look nice..and was thinking of doing winny alot for next beach season. I was disappointing with my look during this beach season. Not as toned as Id like and Im sitting here for weeks reading up on winny and right when I get to a forum you shut me down and abuse me for being a "noob"
    Bullitt
    Why is it a complete waste, it makes your endurance better,and once again if I have a natural toned bicep why don’t you think winny will make it better.26 years old trying to look nice..and was thinking of doing winny alot for next beach season. I was disappointing with my look during this beach season. Not as toned as Id like and Im sitting here for weeks reading up on winny and right when I get to a forum you shut me down and abuse me for being a "noob"

So you are just planning on toning your biceps huh? That makes sense

Also, how much reading have you done on winny? Obviously not enough, or you would know that what you are doing makes no sense. 25% BF and running winstrol only….. please point out which thread you have read that indicates that this is a good idea.

ARB
    I mean clearly your telling me its 100% pointless…So its pointless to have better muscle endurance and more defined muscles..but w.e..Im not a bulker like you..Im 5’9” and don’t look forward to going any more over 200 lbs…I took the BF test online for this forum..Its not 100% accurate..want me to post a picture of me, I am not fat, I am solid..you think its pointless if a fat guy did it..but as I said I am big/stocky..I dont think a fat guy would have a toned bicep. And I am 100% positive that injecting my self with 50mg /day and dieting and working out as I been will definitely get me a more toned physique and for you to say its pointless is silly? Maybe you thought I was a bulker..?I am not..never will never have
    Bullitt
    Yeah, go ahead and post a pic.
    ARB
    ARB
    Quote Originally Posted by BullittView
    Yeah, go ahead and post a pic.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9563/78359554.png

ARB
    Hey, I am about to do a 6 week cycle of only winny (50mg/day) to get cut..After the cycle I am doing

Clomid:
    Weeks 1-2 100mg/day
    Weeks 3-4 50mg/day

Should I also take during cycle? If so how much? And in your experience does clomid make you gain weight? I heard it does.

Bullitt
    Why does this thread look familiar

Oh yeah, because you have asked it twice now, and the two other threads were combined into one….

By the way, cant get your pic to come up.

ARB
    hey Im asking for different experiences not just one
    ARB
    just copy and paste to url
    ARB
    copy and paste to url and answer question or you dont know if I should take clomid during cycle also?
    ARB
    i keep trying to quick reply but it didn’t work anyways -copy and paste to url and answer question or you dont know if I should take clomid during cycle also? –
    Gari2231249
    Hey, I am about to do a 6 week cycle of only winny (50mg/day) to get cut..After the cycle I am doing

Clomid:
    Weeks 1-2 100mg/day
    Weeks 3-4 50mg/day

Should I also take during cycle? If so how much? And in your experience does clomid make you gain weight? I heard it does.

No you shouldn’t take clomid during your cycle.

ARB
    Thanks dude, so you think I should wait 2 days after my last injections of winny? Than after 48 hours start clomid?
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.