Whats the best Post Cycle Therapy after Winstrol

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Whats the best Post Cycle Therapy after Winstrol

Hey this is my first cycle and I heard from a bunch of my buddies "winny" winstrol is perfect for cutting up.

I understand I am going to do a 6 week cycle 50mg a day

I am a male 5’9” 200lbs

My buddy told me to do a PCT

I was thinking to get my testosterone levels from zero back to normal, wait 2 days after my last injection than

Clomid:
    Weeks 1-2 100mg/day
    Weeks 3-4 50mg/day
    (pills)

What you think?
    any advice?

Can I still drink my whey protien after each work out?
    also im going to do cardio like a maniac and lift like no other…right now im stocky….I have about 20-25% BF..what were ur results like?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Replies
    Neofish
    winny does not burn fat, and at 20-25%bf it would be a complete waste.
    gringo
    This is so wronge, do not listen to your ‘buddies’

At 25% bodyfat steroids are not for you.

Please dont argue, just get over to the diet forum.

I dont think anyone is going to help you out regarding AAS

dec11
    Quote Originally Posted by ARBView
    Hey this is my first cycle and I heard from a bunch of my buddies "winny" winstrol is perfect for cutting up.

I understand I am going to do a 6 week cycle 50mg a day

I am a male 5’9” 200lbs

My buddy told me to do a PCT

I was thinking to get my testosterone levels from zero back to normal, wait 2 days after my last injection than

Clomid:
    Weeks 1-2 100mg/day
    Weeks 3-4 50mg/day
    (pills)

What you think?
    any advice?

Can I still drink my whey protien after each work out?
    also im going to do cardio like a maniac and lift like no other…right now im stocky….I have about 20-25% BF..what were ur results like?

you need to do alot of research, dont do that winny, youve alot to learn, read the beginner stuff

ARB
    Hey guys I about to do a 6 week cycle with winny 50mg/day followed by clomid for 2 weeks 100mg/day than 3-4 50mg/day

I just want to know how your cycle went and did you get more ripped or vascular? And is winny really all what its hyped up to be?

any advice? or something you’d do different?

ARB
    I was going to take Clomid after my 6 week cycle of winny but what are the side effects of Clomid?

I heard people gain a lot of weight?

I am a male

Neofish
    why bother asking our advice if you don’t listen?
    Neofish
    threads merged, for what it’s worth
    ARB
    ehh, I am just doing it to get a lot of endurance while weight lifting and I guess I’ll see if I get more toned and cut..And I researched a lot about Winny…the only reason why I am doing it is bc I already am kinda big..as in if I flex my bicep you can see a nice toned bump.. and winny is a hell of a lot easier to maintain after a cycle rather than bulking..I dont really consider my self a body builder..Just want a good beach body…ya feel me
    ARB
    Your telling me not to do it? I wouldnt be here if I was here not to do it big boy…you are power happy
    Neofish
    Your telling me not to do it? I wouldnt be here if I was here not to do it big boy…you are power happy

I’m telling you not to do it because it’s the wrong thing to do.

trix8
    if your just looking to cut up why dont you go with thermogenics like t3 and clen , probably see results quicker and less side effcts

ARB
    How…I dont understand that…I am not fat..at all…you think Im fat…if I could see a nice bump naturally in my bicep what makes you think winny wont have any affect on that. tbh maybe I was wrong with that BF i took that on a website..and I am seriously trying to get advice on Clomid and you removed my thread..
    Neofish
    I did not remove any threads, I combined them all into this one. Winny is a complete waste if you are over 10%bf, and winny should not be cycled alone.
    how old are you?
    ARB
    The thread name is not the same and a totally different question..why you so power happy…something wrong with you..you feel like I singled you out and offended you which I did not..I am just trying to get information on Clomid…I heard it makes you gain weight? Have you experienced that?
    Neofish
    I was going to take Clomid after my 6 week cycle of winny but what are the side effects of Clomid?

I heard people gain a lot of weight?

I am a male

in any event, I’m here to educate those who need it and are willing to listen. you only possess one out of 2 of those traits, so I’m done with you.
    good luck.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.