what is proper dosing cycle for Equipoise?? what u like better eq or cyp?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS what is proper dosing cycle for Equipoise?? what u like better eq or cyp?

Hey everyone that Has taken Equipoise .

What’s a good dose and how frequent.
    From a 10ml 200mg/ml.

Thx

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
    MickeyKnox
    Youre going to get a lots of answers here. I will just say that EQ is not recommended. But i used it with terrific results.

This a is my summary..

EQ is a solid steroid but there several caveats that are important know.

First of all, it’s necessary to run higher amounts than usual – around 600mg or more. I ran 250mg EOD plus a TRT dose. I kept my Testosterone dose low on purpose so that i could clearly tell the difference between the EQ and previous Test cycle, and record any gains i made. It’s also necessary to run this compound out to about 15wks or more. The gains are sloooow, but they are steady.

You will gain strength, but nothing earth shattering like Tren or a solid dose of Test, and your muscles will be full. Also you will see a change in your vascular appearance that will be noticeable in the first 4wks. Blood Pressure may increase, but mine stayed true all the way through (16wks). You will likely also see an increased appetite and although my diet was ok, it was not dialed in. I began my cycle at 191lbs and "shot up" to 213. I am now maintaining 208lbs easily.

For some people, it doesn’t work and they feel EQ is best to oil up hinges and bicycle chains. Although I disagree, it’s important to note that i do NOT recommend this compound to anyone. Simply because the transparent truth is, it requires too much of it to produce results – and it requires a lengthy cycle. It’s just not worth it, imho. For the same amount of money i can do a Test only cycle or add an oral kicker and adark_sideeve the same, if not more results, in a much shorter period of time with less compound.

Skeric
    Mickey,

Bro thanks for all that info!! I was a bit mis informed on eq. I only got one bottle also. Was given to me.

Soooooo may just not use it!

U said orals? Your talking like good orals. Anavar and stuff
    Not the pro hormones that can be bought online.

oatmeal69
    More so than EQ, Pro-hormones are useless.
    MickeyKnox
    Youre welcome bro.

^^ Agree with Oatmeal. PH’s are not recommended here.

Skeric
    No totally understand that! Todays PHs are pretty garbage…

I’ve yet to experience any of the legit orals (meaning I haven’t tried ana or dino)

Thanks. For Input.

Have not felt to much on my current 500mg cyp. 250mg on Monday and Friday.
    Heading into week 6 .

Question????

Can a persons body tolerate more so then others. Meaning if I’m running same cycle/dose as someone else. if the effects will not be felt the same.. because of persons natural tolerance to things is higher then the other guy.

Or example if 1 scoop of pre workout gets guys wired hard but other dude takes 3 scoops to feel same effect.

Sorry if I’m not making sense or sound ridiculous

Cyp’s a long ester and will take about 5 or 6 weeks to kick in. You’ll start to see a difference, hang in there. I do think we’re all chemically different. Some guys are genetic freaks, they can take 1000mg/wk Test and recover from PCT with no problem. It takes me 4 months after PCT to recover. The thing is, you don’t know if one is genetically gifted or not (gain muscles but go BALD!) until one takes the plunge into AAS.
    MickeyKnox
    Not a ridiculous question at all. And the answer is a resounding yes.

Everyone metabolizes compounds/drugs a different rate than their gym buddy – even if they share similar stats. This is simply human biology. And also keep in mind that each compound is not produced entirely the same, if separate Labs/UGL’s are compared.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnoxView
    Youre going to get a lots of answers here. I will just say that EQ is not recommended. But i used it with terrific results.

This a is my summary..

First of all, it’s necessary to run higher amounts than usual – around 600mg or more. I ran 250mg EOD plus a TRT dose. I kept my Testosterone dose low on purpose so that i could clearly tell the difference between the EQ and previous Test cycle, and record any gains i made. It’s also necessary to run this compound out to about 15wks or more. The gains are sloooow, but they are steady.

You will gain strength, but nothing earth shattering like Tren or a solid dose of Test, and your muscles will be full. Also you will see a change in your vascular appearance that will be noticeable in the first 4wks. Blood Pressure may increase, but mine stayed true all the way through (16wks). You will likely also see an increased appetite and although my diet was ok, it was not dialed in. I began my cycle at 191lbs and "shot up" to 213. I am now maintaining 208lbs easily.

For some people, it doesn’t work and they feel EQ is best to oil up hinges and bicycle chains. Although I disagree, it’s important to note that i do NOT recommend this compound to anyone. Simply because the transparent truth is, it requires too much of it to produce results – and it requires a lengthy cycle. It’s just not worth it, imho. For the same amount of money i can do a Test only cycle or add an oral kicker and adark_sideeve the same, if not more results, in a much shorter period of time with less compound.

this reminds me of marcus.. lol

MickeyKnox
    Sorry SG, i was typing – didnt see your response.
    MickeyKnox
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_AndersonView
    this reminds me of marcus.. lol

I know eh? lol Thats who i was thinking of when i wrote that..lol

Lol ,

OK I admit I had 1 great cycle on eq but I don’t know if I credit the eq. I was lower bf% at the time and ran a pretty high dose inna lengthy cycle ( I don’t know the pros out weighed the cons from a long cycle) either way you look at it some people love it and other hate it

Love hate relationship going on

I know eh? lol Thats who i was thinking of when i wrote that..lol
    Skeric
    Hey thanks for the response bros.
    I know the simplicity of each person’s chemical make up and being different on any substance, of how there body reacts.

I do enjoy responses from everyone and there inputs. Thank you!

I’m doing the patient game. I love knowing more so always shoot here for inputs.

ORALS. do people still take them ? Or are they blacked sheep and thing of the past?

I have never taken Real deal orals.

Just the good pro hormones that could be bought online back in 2009-2010
    Kilo sports, trenadrol
    ***, epistane
    I-force, superdrol

These were all out before the v pres controlled ban.

defender228
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02View
    Cyp’s a long ester and will take about 5 or 6 weeks to kick in. You’ll start to see a difference, hang in there. I do think we’re all chemically different. Some guys are genetic freaks, they can take 1000mg/wk Test and recover from PCT with no problem. It takes me 4 months after PCT to recover. The thing is, you don’t know if one is genetically gifted or not (gain muscles but go BALD!) until one takes the plunge into AAS.

pct whats that ? hahaha

Gjkmpjdfntkm
    sorry to bring up an old thread but i am in a similar situation and have a few questions. I am looking to take Eq w/ adderall. Probably as it sounds I am simply trying to just cut. from what I have been told and read on the forum for what i am trying to do i can do about 300-600 mgs a week. So with that being said does this sound correct. Mickey you say around the 600 mgs but is that much needed for only cutting. I am one of those guys that works out and can quickly gain mass and strength without anything at all but preworkout. So with that being said im simply looking to cut and thats it. Any size/strength gains arent important to me at this point. Also on the forum and reading the profile on this website I cant seem to find a good regiment for taking the dose/s. I see in here its twice a week to obviously equal your desired amount. Is that standard or can you simply do one shot a week ? And if you can do both does one have a significant advantage to the other. I am assuming that with the 2 shots a week the chemical will be in your system on a more regular bases, but is that a huge deal when it comes to this specific chemical ?? Also this may seem stupid but i assume these chemicals are pushed IM and not IV. I have never taken anything that required injection before (when it comes to these types of chemicals). I am a medic so w.e. it is I will be fine with, i just can’t seem to find a black and white for its IM or IV. One last thing when it comes to the fact thats it a long cycle doesn’t bother me. to me when it comes to things like this, something that immediately makes you blow up apposed to something that takes a longer time and has a slower build up, the one with the slower build up will have a greater chance or retaining what you got. what is quickly gained is quickly lost or vice versa. Thanks for any help or advice
    ALEX

This a is my summary..

Great info here. I feel the same way on EQ…it’s pointless to run it if you’re trying to put on mass or strength…why use hand-tool when you can use a power-drill?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.