Tren/Dbol/T-Prop

Hi guys,

i’m 25 and completed a 14 week cycle of Tren Ace, and Sus/Prop. i broke my last vial of sus and was only able to get my hands on prop. so i ran tren ace and prop for my last 3 weeks. i’ve completed my PCT and it’s i’ve now been off cycle 8 weeks.

i’ve seen a lot of literature on short cycles and would like to try it, just to see how it compares to long cycles. I’ve only completed 2 cycles and my second cycle with tren, was amazing. so i was thinking of doing a short 6 week cycle, of Tren Ace, D-bol and Prop. running together EOD Tren at 75mg, D-bol at 40mg and prop at 100mg then followed 3-4 days after last shot with standard PCT protocol.

I’ve a few concerns, first off i’m aware there’s plenty of reason to follow the time on = time off routine, but is it possible to start at 8 weeks? i feel back to full natural strength and my balls are back to normal size. Also, if i’m doing half the cycle, should i run my PCT for half as long? or still maintain a full course? i’ve seen posts on other forums that mention that only a 2 week PCT is all that’s required, though i feel like that just wouldn’t be enough time. my body takes about 4 weeks to really back to normal, but thought i’d just check with you all.

also, I believe that Tren Ace, D-Bol and Prop is a fairly sound combination, but I’ve never done D-Bol before, just wondering if it’s not an overkill for a novice quick bulk? i’m keen to get on it though.

My current Stats are :
    Weight: 90KG or 198.5 pounds
    BF is about 15% +- 1%
    height 6 Ft.

Thanks for all your advice in advance.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
    numbere
    First you need to have BW done to know if your HPTA has reset and understand you state of overall health.

After 12 weeks of tren I doubt the results will be favorable.

Any AAS use over 4-5 weeks, even shorter if using a 19 nor, will require a full aggressive PCT.

It doesn’t make sense to me to use a compound like tren, which gives lean gains, and then take something like dbol that is only going to fill you with water.

You’re really flirting with disaster here.

You’re 25 and have used tren in your 2nd cycle for too long.

Now you want to cycle again 8 weeks after.

Are you trying to screw yourself up?

Mr.BB
    As appelling as it may feel you should really do what Numbere says.

Do some bloodwork and wait a bit more. Tren is a harsh compound and the way you feel is not a good indicator of recovery.

wilsher.palm
    Thamks numbere/Mr. BB. I’ll hold off a few weeks then and get my blood work done. If I were to do a short cycle next time would tren /t-prop at 75/100 EOD be decent enough?

numbere
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsher.palmView
    Thamks numbere/Mr. BB. I’ll hold off a few weeks then and get my blood work done. If I were to do a short cycle next time would tren/t-prop at 75/100 EOD be decent enough?

If your diet is on point then you can just about any goal on that cycle.

Depending on how your body feels you can likely use half that amount of prop and have the same gains.

Tren is much better at attadark_sideng to the androgen receptor compared to test.

This means that if you want to see favorable effects from test it needs to be dosed much higher then tren.

I really hate lecturing people, but you should take a step back and think about what you’re doing to yourself.

You’re coming very close to the line of steroid abuse and your still young.

It would suck big time to be on TRT for the next 50+ years of you life.

wilsher.palm
    Yeah, I’m not keen on the idea of TRT. I’ll reassess my my goals and try more modest doses. My impatience gets the best of me at times. Tha ks again!
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.