Test Prop Tren Ace Cycle

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Test Prop Tren Ace Cycle

Based on a Atonomi’s Tren thread (a bit old, but I saved it back when it was new lol), I was planning on pinning .25ml Test Prop and .75ml Tren Ace EOD. This should work out to roughly 100mg/week Test and 250ml/week Tren.

Reading a couple newer threads, I’m seeing much higher doses of Test in some of the cycles. I would like to here from some more experienced guys, if this is just peoples preference or if I’m misunderstanding something from the old thread that I was going off of.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
    Scorpion0922
    I like a little higher tren to test ratio but that’s a never ending debate….

100 mg/week of test is going to cause more harm than good. Are you on TRT? Can you give some stats?

lestat85
    I am not on TRT. I was originally looking at something more along the lines of 200mg/week Test, before remembering the old thread I had saved for reference. This will be my first time using Tren , so I didn’t want to go too high with it yet.

Basic stats are 6′, 185lbs

basejack
    Tren is a fine beast if you can tame it. It’s easier to tame when it’s small. Personally I think tren a at 250mg per week is a great place to start. In fact, I rarely go much above that but I do like my test higher; probably double.

A little bit of tren with double test and a superb diet should give awesome results With minimal (for me) sides.

How many cycles have you run? You were at least 20lbs heavier a few years ago, what happened?

lestat85
    I’ve run 3 other cycles before. Long story short, I did not keep up with training properly, while dealing with a lot of stress. I got back into things awhile ago and am getting ready to cycle again.

It seems that the general consensus is at least double Test.

mietek
    you will not get any gains on this dosage if you are afraid of tren at least get the test to 500 mg/week, this is waste of time and gear

people with TRT would take around 200 mg/week test

you shot yourself down for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by mietek
    you will not get any gains on this dosage if you are afraid of tren at least get the test to 500 mg/week, this is waste of time and gear people with TRT would take around 200 mg/week test you shot yourself down for nothing

100mg of test per week is very common for TRT.
    200mg of test per week is on the high side for TRT.

tarmyg
    Test-E at 200mg/wk and Tren -A at 100mg/wk gave me great physical results but unfortunately I am, apparently, extremely sensitive to Tren so I might as well have put up a sign saying "asshole" in my forehead. Will not run it again as I am not as lucky as some with no sides in regards to this compound.

Scorpion0922
    Quote Originally Posted by lestat85View
    I’ve run 3 other cycles before. Long story short, I did not keep up with training properly, while dealing with a lot of stress. I got back into things awhile ago and am getting ready to cycle again.

It seems that the general consensus is at least double Test.

How long were you away from training & dieting? How long have you been consistently back? What’s your body fat % ?

lestat85
    I was away from everything for about a year, but have been back for awhile now. Bf is about 15% and still a little while away from starting anyway. Just looking for the info, as I’m still in the planning stage.

In reference to being afraid of tren , that’s not the case at all. Simply didn’t want to go crazy with something for the first time, before I know what it will do to me.

So it seems like the general consensus would be to run at least 200mg Test per week and the Tren should be a good starting point, I believe.

Scorpion0922
    "but have been back for awhile now"

A week, a month, a year????????

lestat85
    A couple of months back in the gym, but have always been active, as I’m a martial artist and work a physically demanding job. I’m not looking to jump on anything right at this moment, but I know what kind of cycle I will want to run and am starting to plan it out.

I saved an old thread, back when it was new and what I read in it has a dramatically different Test dose listed, than what I’ve been seeing in recent posts about Tren cycles and was wondering if this was a matter of preference or if I had bad info from the thread I was using as a primary reference.

I feel like everyone is trying to gauge whether you feel this will be a good cycle for me and advise if you feel something different would be better, as I see on many other threads. While I appreciate that people who don’t know me at all would show that concern, at this point, all I’m looking for with the question is whether I’m understanding the dosing information correctly, so I can make sure I’m properly understanding what I’m reading.

What I’m reading here seems to be that at least 200mg/week is recommended, more preferred. What isn’t clear though is if this is because Atonmi’s old thread recommends to little, or if most people just prefer more.

renepjd
    Quote Originally Posted by lestat85View
    What I’m reading here seems to be that at least 200mg/week is recommended, more preferred. What isn’t clear though is if this is because Atonmi’s old thread recommends to little, or if most people just prefer more.

death star’s thread is older but still relevant. You’re simply not going to know how you respond until you do it. Every time you add a new substance there’s a learning curve.

Scorpion0922
    Fair enough…..Smart move to do your research now while your body is getting back into a full time training regime.

The tren -to-test ratio is a never ending debate and different protocols work for different guys. I can only use myself as an example but what works best for me is an equal tren/test ratio.

I run tren in prep for a show and always Tren Ace. 350 mg’s of Tren Ace & 350 mg’s Cyp (in addition to my TRT dose) is where my coach had me for my last show and that was our sweet spot. That may change when I compete again, may stay the same, etc.

Scorpion0922
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmygView
    Test-E at 200mg/wk and Tren-A at 100mg/wk gave me great physical results but unfortunately I am, apparently, extremely sensitive to Tren so I might as well have put up a sign saying "asshole" in my forehead. Will not run it again as I am not as lucky as some with no sides in regards to this compound.

I need that sign sometimes too.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.