Test P is not at all painful to inject, is it likely fake?

Forums ANABOLIC STEROIDS – QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Test P is not at all painful to inject, is it likely fake?

I have tried 3 shots of Test P in the last few days in glutes and quad and was expecting the painful injection which some mention. Thing is, I never got any painful injection at all. Does this mean it is likely not Test P, or could it mean that this is real test P but mixed with something different which doesn’t hurt?
Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
    Evil
    Just a heads up that places I injected the Prop did ache the day afterwards and for a few days since. They just didn’t hurt while injecting as some I tried before did. The ache they have where I injected is more like a muscle ache from a hard work out the day before, not unpleasant.
    BatMan
    Quote Originally Posted by NephetsView
    How cold does gear have to get to crash.

Cold will not always cause a product to crash. I have frozen compounds till the oil is solid, and the compound never crashed. I have also had products crash in 40 degree weather. Using the cold to try and crash gear is not a reliable way of testing for a legitimate product.

If you really want to know what you have you need to have it tested. There are multiple places that will do this, like janoshik. He is only one of the places tbats can test, you would also need to look into him to see if you beleive his results. There are also accredited labs like simec ag, and others. This is the only true way to find out, by sending them a blind sample, and seeing the results. Tests can range from 80-200 plus dollars per test.

Quote Originally Posted by BatManView
    Cold will not always cause a product to crash. I have frozen compounds till the oil is solid, and the compound never crashed. I have also had products crash in 40 degree weather. Using the cold to try and crash gear is not a reliable way of testing for a legitimate product.

If you really want to know what you have you need to have it tested. There are multiple places that will do this, like janoshik. He is only one of the places tbats can test, you would also need to look into him to see if you beleive his results. There are also accredited labs like simec ag, and others. This is the only true way to find out, by sending them a blind sample, and seeing the results. Tests can range from 80-200 plus dollars per test.

https://ugmuscle.is/t/janoshik-analy…oshik-com/3650

I’d take my chances with the cold… probably as reliable as janoshik

Windex
    Janoshik is about as useful as tits on a nun
Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.